Rail-turret bug/glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I think expic should declare the whole game a bug.

I know i dont want it on my system anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah that thread got deleted somehow, can't figure out why. Neither Wartourist or Flak (most active admins) knows a thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah. there was a thread on map bugs and this was one of them. i think the thread was deleted and it was a well thought out thread. oddside your gonna have to add me on friends mate so we can get a few titaneers onto a server and kick some ***

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by traumatism View Post
    yeah we know about this mate. this thread may get deleted as its been pointed out quite often. you end up having to go to the opposite end to get in the turret. it happens on a few turrets some times. just gotta wait for a fix
    It has? I did search for it before posting using 'rail' and 'turret,' one thread was returned but I couldn't find any mention in that thread of this bug, in fact only 'turret' was matched and all the instances I could find were talking about the Hellbender turret.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah we know about this mate. this thread may get deleted as its been pointed out quite often. you end up having to go to the opposite end to get in the turret. it happens on a few turrets some times. just gotta wait for a fix

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i can copy that.. noticed the same.. even though the turret was only not enterable for me.. didnt notice the invisible one.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Rail-turret bug/glitch

Rail-turret bug/glitch

Sometimes in an online match, the rail turret at the middle node in WAR-Downtown is effectively useless, it's seems that the server & client disagree on the location of the turret.
    The symptoms are:
    • The visible turret (on the client of course) cannot be entered & has no collision.
    • At some other point on the track is the real but invisible turret, this has collision & can be entered.
    • This next one is the biggest problem, when you enter the turret it puts you in the 'fake' turret so therefore when you try to aim & fire it doesnt work as it should, the shots are from the invisible turret making the turret absolutely useless (basically you can't aim the turret's shots).
    • When the turret eventually get destroyed it's usually fixed when it respawns.
    Also, in this match the other players also experienced the same problem at the same time, so it's not due to a single poor connection.

So far, I've only noticed this on WAR-Downtown at the middle node.
Working...
X