Humiliating death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humiliating death

What is the most humiliating death of these?

ive been crushed by my own raptor, the thing takes its time when it lands.

Comment

I did feign death under levis wheel and I died. And I was playing alone.

Comment

I was playing a iCTF, 3 opponents shoot at me at the same time, did a walldodge and killed one of them, dodged again and threw myself in deep space....

the shame...

Comment

Omicron Dawn iCTF boosting enabled. Having the flag and getting boosted my a teammate off the bridge! That is humiliating ^^

Comment

I got an ace shot on the enemy Raptor, but during my celebrations that followed I forgot about it falling down and it landed on me.

Comment

Hello Forum,

definitely, when you own vehicle falls on you. That is really a big annoying thing. Maybe a newbe mistake.

Comment

They're all quite evil, really.

Comment

Killed by your own vehicle. Too many times I have whizzed up to a node in a Manta, leapt out, and with my l337 fragging skills disposed of half a dozen defenders. I turn to start on the node and... my Manta slides down the hill onto my head

Even worse: you're repairing your vehicle, minding your own business, when a "team-mate" comes along in a Goliath and nudges your vehicle, causing it to splat you.

Also, the first thing I do upon hijacking an enemy vehicle is try to roadkill the former occupant. It's so satisfying.

Comment

I think dodging around in a heated battle, guns blazing, then dodging off a cliff and firing a rocket into a wall as you fall, thereby killing yourself, is the most humiliating way to go. So I vote none of the above.

Comment

Yea, I would like non-vehicle options too, as i hate playing with vehicles.

Anyways, my most humiliating death would have to be accidentally feign deathing into my accidently fired pile of goo and suffocate in it...

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus
                        most humiliating to me is when im about to kill someone and they pull out redeemer and even after they are dead i pull out mini and see 30 rounds go straight through the missile...
                        I would suggest you're using the wrong weapon. I don't know how the UT3 one works, but in UT200x the tracers were just graphic effects that didn't necessarily go where the bullets did, so just because it appears to hit doesn't mean it actually does, and the Stinger has such a large cone of fire that you can empty it at a target and stand a fair chance of not hitting it a single time. Link secondary, ASMD primary and combos are better, as they hit where you put them.

Comment

I voted "when your vehicle falls on you", but I think the worst death is when you shot the enemy's shock ball when it is close to you.

Comment

Getting killed by power core shards is worst.

Comment

Originally posted by utzBluesman View Post
                              I voted "when your vehicle falls on you", but I think the worst death is when you shot the enemy's shock ball when it is close to you.
                              That's not as bad as hitting a combo with your own shock ball too close because you were smacked in the back with a rocket just before firing. "Tactical error" my ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X