X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by greenplant View Post
    that is still an "idea" at this moment.
    Cross platform play will most likely never come, but we will be able to play with the PS3 on dedicated servers from the PC (made for ps3 players of course..)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OgreHound View Post
    The PS3 are PCs are supposed be able to play with one another right? So I'm guessing you'll be able to play on PC dedicated servers as normal?
    No, there is no crossplatform play.

As for competitions: if you really want to compete, get the PC version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OgreHound View Post
    The PS3 are PCs are supposed be able to play with one another right? So I'm guessing you'll be able to play on PC dedicated servers as normal?
    that is still an "idea" at this moment.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MatrixJCE View Post
    offical date is tomorrow the 11th
    Actually it's today, but retailers waiting for game to be delivered.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    offical date is tomorrow the 11th

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when is the date

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MatrixJCE View Post
    I know that we only have a few days left until the PS3 version comes out, but i am very anxious and have no patience. To help me get by, i was hoping that someone might beable to answer a few questions about the PS3.

How does the mods work for the PS3? What I mean, how does a pc modder develope one and then transferse it to the PS3. There hasn't been a lot of talk about this so i thought i would ask and throughout some ideas. Will it be realeased through the PSN? Or will it be something like the PS3 Themes where you go to a site and then click on it and it downloads. How will they be installed? (By the way, anyone want to make a ps3 theme for unreal, i already got the one out but i would like some more?)

Offline play is supposed to support multiple players will it be two or four? Online, one, two, or four? I wish there was a conformation on this, please?

As far as differences between the PC, and the PS3, i know that the PS3 is 20% slower or whatever. I also heard that the PS3 will only have seven guns. I just want to know the official differences you could say.

How many official maps will be released as far as the game is considered at retail?

Will there be PS3 tournaments like on the internet or anything along those lines?

Dedicated servers?

FPS??? Has there been an offical confirmation on this. Last I heard it was going to be locked at 30fps.

Thanks for any help on answering these.
    the only question i truly knw the question for is the modding one, you can make a mod or map on ur comp, save to a usb (or mem card) then plug it in to the ps3 and then use it, also if you want you can sell you mod on the psn (or buy one off it)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 Please!?

PS3 Please!?

I know that we only have a few days left until the PS3 version comes out, but i am very anxious and have no patience. To help me get by, i was hoping that someone might beable to answer a few questions about the PS3.

How does the mods work for the PS3? What I mean, how does a pc modder develope one and then transferse it to the PS3. There hasn't been a lot of talk about this so i thought i would ask and throughout some ideas. Will it be realeased through the PSN? Or will it be something like the PS3 Themes where you go to a site and then click on it and it downloads. How will they be installed? (By the way, anyone want to make a ps3 theme for unreal, i already got the one out but i would like some more?)

Offline play is supposed to support multiple players will it be two or four? Online, one, two, or four? I wish there was a conformation on this, please?

As far as differences between the PC, and the PS3, i know that the PS3 is 20% slower or whatever. I also heard that the PS3 will only have seven guns. I just want to know the official differences you could say.

How many official maps will be released as far as the game is considered at retail?

Will there be PS3 tournaments like on the internet or anything along those lines?

Dedicated servers?

FPS??? Has there been an offical confirmation on this. Last I heard it was going to be locked at 30fps.

Thanks for any help on answering these.
Working...
X