No announcement yet.

What keyboard do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a problem typing on my Eclipse. I don't like those old keyboards because they are so noisy.

Comment

I use the Ideazon Zboard(Original). I love it because the keys are very comfortable, and set up in a perfectly even manner. I have yet to suffer any hand cramp. The keyboard comes with a swappable layout so you can go back to a standard keyboard with a numeric pad if need be. Honestly I never use the "Normal" keyset, and I don't miss the numeric pad. You can also download updated keysets for newer games should you choose to use the Ideazon software. The keys are very responsive, and again COMFORTABLE.
      I also tried the Merc which I liked too, but the original version costs less than half of what the Merc does and is just as good IMO. Some think it's a little out there looking, but I think it looks pretty cool, it's functional enough for any normal use, and is especially responsive, and comfy for pc gaming.
      The Zboard also has a built in USB hub if your case doesn't have enough ports for your tastes.

One of the members in my clan likes The Wolfking. It's an inexpensive gaming keyboard in the vein of the merc, sans backlit keys, or any profile driver software so you may want to check that out too.

Comment

I went ahead and bought the Razer Lycosa. Non-slip keys, backlighting on all of them (although reviews say it's very poorly lit, oh well), normal keyboard layout, usb and audio port on it, and a good design won me over. It was either that or the G15/G11, and both my brothers have a G15 so I figured I'd branch out .

And to top it off, also got a new free custom mousepad with my company logo on it. Been using my old one for 4 years and I realized how dirty it is and how it makes my mouse stick... that can't be good for gaming.

Comment

I use the Logitech G-15, awesome and it has lighted keys.

Comment

http://www.genius.ru/i/ibb/SlimStar.jpg

>.> its sad

Comment

UltraX Flat. Nice feel, tap-washable, 20eur.

Comment

MS Natural 4000 - i like those ergonomic keyboard for typing. fps are good too, but playing rts is just pain in the *** =/

Comment

I use a Razer Tarantula i could get it for 40$ so that's why i have it ^^ :P

Comment

I just have a regular'ish looking E-machines keyboard (from my old PC). My mouse is an optical microsoft one with side buttons. However, they don't (how can I put this) stick out very well, so I end up missing them when I want to strafe left or right..

Comment

I used an IBM Model M for a lot of years, had an almost romantic relationship with that.
                      Now using steelkeys 6G, which is basically a black Model M without the loud click sound - it is spring loaded though, albeit with a bit softer feel and not so much kick back. I like it though, supreme for typing, and looks good to boot. Plus there's a complete set of extra keys in grey so you can make wasd or esdf or whatever stand out if you want.

I am VERY intriqued by that ergodex DX1, will have to look into that.

Comment

Working...
                      X