• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    Belkin Nostromo SpeedPad n52
    [shot]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JRDZSJTPL.jpg[/shot]
    I was thinking of getting one but is it true that there is no driver support for Vista? I wouldn't want my investment to be useless when I upgrade my OS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hitman/Denial View Post
    Same here, Eclipse, its good, but typing seems a little weird?!?!

G5 mouse, which I do not like at all compared to my old 99 or 00' microsoft mouse.
    I used an Eclipse before the G5, my typing efficiency went down by a lot compared to my old Logitech Wireless Elite keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Belkin Nostromo SpeedPad n52
    [shot]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JRDZSJTPL.jpg[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same here, Eclipse, its good, but typing seems a little weird?!?!

G5 mouse, which I do not like at all compared to my old 99 or 00' microsoft mouse.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Logitech G15 v2. Looks beautiful, the extra 6 macro keys are plentiful, the keys are excellent for typing, and overall it's just a great feature-filled keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    logitech g15 ;>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my keyboard is so ghetto it doesnt even have a brand.
    its old, faded, and i popped off the left windows key so i can hit Ctrl and ALt without messing up my games

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Razer Tarantula for me. I don't like their mice but this keyboard is great! I had a G15 for a while until I accidentally spilled beer on it, now I'm glad I did because I replaced it with a Tarantula and I have to say this keyboard is better than the G15 in my opinion. The keys seem to be much higher quality and they have an ultra fast response time of 1 ms opposed to 8 ms on most other KB's. Like the poster above stated the only drawback is not all the keys are backlit but that's not a big deal for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Skill View Post
    hows the n52 perform? also have you tried any other such devices (fang, etc)?
    It performs great. You can bind whatever functions you like to the keys, macros included. It also has 3 shift states so you effectively quadruple the number of binds you can use. The buttons are a little stiff at first. but they break in nicely. The worst is the space bar. Until it gets broken in, it doesn't move quite as freely as I'd like, but it's perfect afterwards.

I haven't used any other gamepads. This was my first and it worked out perfectly. I didn't want to switch around because I'd have to relearn everything all over again. Based on appearance, and putting my hands on others at the store, this one is perfect for my uses. The buttons are well spaced, and there aren't too many of them. I can use shift functions and not have my fingers roam too far.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I use the Razer Tarantula, only thing i dont like is not every button is back-lit, but i dont mind much. Buttons are all programmable via the packaged software, and there are 10 macro keys, though i have not found a use for them yet =P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I use an IBM Model M. Best keyboard out there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zoë(Co30) View Post
    Any old cheap keyboard and a Nostromo n52 http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=157024 Should be able to find one for about $20 online. There's a new model coming out also that has blue lights, but I don't see the point.
    hows the n52 perform? also have you tried any other such devices (fang, etc)?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if ur solely lookin for gaming, check out the Ideazon Fang, its not a keyboard, but better for gaming. You can also get a keyboard with it built on at a perfect 11 degree angle (wrists). As for a mouse, some of the very best professional players use the old roller ball mouses, because they have some really strong strengths (what other adjective would you use to describe a strength?). I personally just use a crappy wireless laser mouse, but it doesn't perform that bad. The only thing I would change about it is that it doesn't have that many buttons, but that wouldn't matter that much if I wasn't too cheap to get a fang. I guess christmas is just around the corner though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jamima69 View Post
    ergodex dx1-try it out and i promise you'll NEVER use a keyboard for fps games again.
    Me too. Best investment ever.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any old cheap keyboard and a Nostromo n52 http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=157024 Should be able to find one for about $20 online. There's a new model coming out also that has blue lights, but I don't see the point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X