Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The community is growing!

I can feel it
    More public servers to choose to play in.. pickups @ irc becoming more active.. less people complaining there aint enough players, its growing again. Seems that more and more people now actually have the official game at home (though I still now several people who are waiting for their copy) and that more people can run the game good. Good news!

some may be waiting for the version that is 100% patched to what we expected. i have faith in what epic are doing but saddened that it seems nothing like we were promised at the moment

Comment

A lot of us PS3 owners will deffinetly be joining- 4 more days...

Comment

Originally posted by traumatism View Post
        some may be waiting for the version that is 100% patched to what we expected
        +1 I'm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
          A lot of us PS3 owners will deffinetly be joining- 4 more days...
          Not in PC online play you aren't.

Comment

I`m guessing most have completed single player mode now and time for online play.
            Also a few found a work around so there`s dont crash.
            But it is good see the servers starting to fill up.

Roll on offical patch then the servers will prob fill up a lot faster.

Comment

I have the game sitting in the box while I play Bioshock. I am not loading it up until I get a patch.

Comment

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
                I have the game sitting in the box while I play Bioshock. I am not loading it up until I get a patch.
                Why? It won't change the in-game play. All it might do is edit the HUD and add crosshair customization, you're just being a whiner now.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
                  Why? It won't change the in-game play. All it might do is edit the HUD and add crosshair customization, you're just being a whiner now.
                  Actually, not true.. they've made some weapon balance changes, quite a few server list changes, hud and crosshair changes, and there are still a LOT of people who can't even run the game or install it.

I spent probably 20 hours trying to get it to run on one of our systems here, and that's not FUN at all.

By the time the first patch is released, we might have the ability to mute offensive voice abusers, save favorite servers, easily join freind's games, quite without 5 confirmations you actually want to quit, and better bot options.

If he's not done with Bioshock, I don't blame him.. finish a singleplayer game with a storyline, and then move to the online gaming community.

Mentioning bioshock.. I really wish there were some underwater levels, like one of the old UT maps. the graphics looking out the windows in Bioshock just scream for UT like gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareee View Post
                    Actually, not true.. they've made some weapon balance changes...
                    did they? i hadn't seen mention of them in the patch notes. do you happen to know what changes?

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                      did they? i hadn't seen mention of them in the patch notes. do you happen to know what changes?
                      It only has to do with vehicles.

# Increased hellbender rear turret damage.
                      # Reduced Goliath machine gun spread, plus slight damage increase.
                      # Flak, Rocket, and Shock do slightly more damage to manta and viper.

Comment

doh! i recall reading those now. it has no impact on me though - i don't play with vehicles.

Comment

According to Gamespy the number of players has been pretty much the same for 2 weeks now.
                          http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/
                          But I really hope the community starts growing.

Comment

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut3
                            http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut2004

Comment

800 atm, nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X