Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug: Trees on Torlan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bug: Trees on Torlan

    Hey every1,

    im posting this to see if people are finding the same problem with trees on torlan as i am...

    i have noticed from a distance, the trees are covered with lush, green leaves, etc, but as you get CLOSER they dissappear to only the trunk and 2 or 3 bare branches: i was just wondering if this was supposed to happen, because it looks... impossible.

    i was just wondering if Epic could fix it in a later patch

    ty

    #2
    everything looks fine here :/

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
      Hey every1,

      im posting this to see if people are finding the same problem with trees on torlan as i am...

      i have noticed from a distance, the trees are covered with lush, green leaves, etc, but as you get CLOSER they dissappear to only the trunk and 2 or 3 bare branches: i was just wondering if this was supposed to happen, because it looks... impossible.

      i was just wondering if Epic could fix it in a later patch

      ty
      Use the hoverboard. It is faster than moving on foot and gets you to the trees before autumn when the leaves fall off.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
        Use the hoverboard. It is faster than moving on foot and gets you to the trees before autumn when the leaves fall off.
        Haha, win

        Comment


          #5
          Sounds like a issue UT2004 had with Tanks. The top have of a Tank would disappear and reappear randomly.

          Comment


            #6
            Update VGA Drivers with Direct X FTW!

            Comment


              #7
              That happens to me also, but only when world detail is set to 1.

              Comment


                #8
                i have also noticed this on the level with the leviathan supervehicle mine node place (cant remember the name)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by mobomofo View Post
                  That happens to me also, but only when world detail is set to 1.
                  ah, that must explain it! thanx. cant wait for my 8800GT... been waiting 3 weeks now

                  EDIT: oh yea, Devil_Spawn that would be WAR-Serenity XD

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I guess it's not really a bug because they kinda "fade" in (actually they increase in size out of thin air), but the grass patches on the ground aren't visible until you're almost standing right next to them. Looks kinda odd, I don't want it to look like that with world detail set to 5.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Same for me, but I don't care tbh, as the game looks very poor on my machine anyway. :/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X