Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the in-game graphics look like the old screenshots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnout View Post
    Here's a suggestion:

Just skip the game. Don't buy it, don't ever play it. Uninstall the demo too. Instead, keep staring at those pictures and promo movies. It seems like that's what you really want anyway.
    It's people like you that just live with it and Epic win giving you nothing that they promised, sound like Microsoft and Windows. Are they expecting the UT community to be sheep and buy UT2007/2008/2009 and then feeding us **** about how good the UE3 engine is, yes it looks good but nothing liek their own UE3 demo.

How is UT3 better than UT2004?, well 3 years hardware upgrade so they can up the detail anyway, anyone can do that. UT was alway the one pushing technology but now EPIC seem to have lapest into a Microsoft mentality of money is king and nothing else matters. I think that DirectX over the years has made game devs so spoiled that only money matters and Mark Rein has become the next Bill Gates with all that **** about Vista being to good for games.

Comment

Epic didn't promise me anything. Mark Rein didn't come to my house and told me explicitly "this, and nothing but this and exactly this of what I show you here is what you will get when you buy our game".

How many times do I have to spell it out for you infants? I bought the game because I enjoyed the demo, and now I'm enjoying the full game. I'm able to enjoy it because I was able to make this simple but crucial distinction: screenshots and gameplay movies does not equal final product.

Reality is right in front of you, but you refuse to see it and rather believe they're all out to get you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnout View Post
        Epic didn't promise me anything. Mark Rein didn't come to my house and told me explicitly "this, and nothing but this and exactly this of what I show you here is what you will get when you buy our game".

How many times do I have to spell it out for you infants? I bought the game because I enjoyed the demo, and now I'm enjoying the full game. I'm able to enjoy it because I was able to make this simple but crucial distinction: screenshots and gameplay movies does not equal final product.

Reality is right in front of you, but you refuse to see it and rather believe they're all out to get you.
        You really dont get it do you ? Its about heritage,their pledge to us "faithful" pc gamers where Epic said that they considered us to be their bread and butter,their most important customers.If thats not a flatout lie why is this game focused toward the ps3 ? Why are the menus etc based on simplicity when they have always given us the control over the settings before ? There's TONS of things not working so i like many others must wonder what they hell theyve been doing for the past 3 years.

If this had been something else than a Unreal Tournament game Arnout you can bet your *** i would NOT have bought it after trying the demo but since it was i banked on them not selling out and consolize the whole game.None of the other games in the series sofar required a first patch thats around 300mb so that tells anyone of us there's serious issues with the game.
        But 300 mb is not enough but atleast a start,as some people said in the patches thread this game should NOT have been released witout the changes in this coming patch or without the linux server,they blew it bigtime there.

And since i paid for this game,paid for every game in the series since unreal i expect them to make this into a game worthy of the name because right now i dont think it is.Like any other product you pay for you expect it to function as promised,as advertized.If i and everyone else did what youre doing they wouldnt have changed a **** thing .And tbh i dont give a **** about the screenshots,i just think they released a unfinished game with several important features missing.

Comment

Working...
        X