No announcement yet.

UT3 vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just telling the truth sorry to hurt your feelings, but you can build pc that will max out ut3 better than ps3 for same price .

Do you need me to link you to like 50$ mobo 40$ ram? like 30$ psu ? 40$? hdd like 100$ 1950 pro? xp for about 79$? xp? 400$>?

Comment

Putting together pc parts is so easy and people think this ****s hard or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 3AM View Post
        I feel bad for people who spend way too much money on getting a computer that can barely run UT3 when you could spend half that and get much better results on the ps3..

now shut up and quit bashing the PS3.
        Joystick Jockey...

PS3 players wouldnt stand a chance against PC players should they ever be able to play against each other online.

That is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.L.Gordon View Post
          Joystick Jockey...

PS3 players wouldnt stand a chance against PC players should they ever be able to play against each other online.

That is fact.
          Who the **** said anything about cross platform? Also, i was once a PC gamer, pretty hardcore too, until i couldnt keep up with the costs of upgrading your computer every 2 years to keep up..

and now with the next gen consoles out, looking just as good as most computers, why the **** should i spend the money when i can get more polished, less buggy, hacker free games?

I mean its painfully obvious to all PC gamers, especially with a game like UT3 out now, with menus like a console game, and it being less polished because they spent more time on the console versions of the game, that PC gaming is and has been for a long time been moving to the back burner...Its just not as profitable..Im not saying its going to die, its jsut not as important to a lot of companies.

I mean ffs the next battlefield game is a console exclusive! HAH. Shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by unreal300 View Post
            i feel bad for people getting the game on ps3 10 more dollars+ less options.
            troll for sure

Comment

There's actually a battlefield game coming just for pc after that using a 90 percent destructible level with 80 players online. Personally I prefer when companies design different games for different systems, I just don't think in most cases ports work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.L.Gordon View Post
                Joystick Jockey...

That is fact.
                We'll have to see about that!

Comment

hmm correct me if i'm wrong but a tv that have full hd is kinda more expensive then a monitor lets say a 20" or 22" monitor, then yeah the tv is bigger but the pixels are the same basicly.. so a pc would be cheaper, you can do so much more then just watch tv and play games!

Comment

Originally posted by campbullard View Post
                    For people like me who are still awaiting their copy, I found a nice collection of vids on the planet unreal site.
                    http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/View....Detail&id=111
                    This was the topic guys

Comment

Originally posted by unreal300 View Post
                      you could build a pc to max out ut3 for same price as ps3 nowdays basically.
                      Really? cause if you show me a pc that can max ut3 for 319 dollars ill go out and buy it right away. if thers one thing ur gonna say pc is better for, uve got to be retarded to go for price

My cousin has a 7900, quad core, and 2 gigs ram and he can only pull off world and texture detail 3 while it still bein playable.

Comment

Originally posted by Skill View Post
                        Really? cause if you show me a pc that can max ut3 for 319 dollars ill go out and buy it right away. if thers one thing ur gonna say pc is better for, uve got to be retarded to go for price

My cousin has a 7900, quad core, and 2 gigs ram and he can only pull off world and texture detail 3 while it still bein playable.
                        lol a 7900 GS? of course that's less powerful if he's got a 7900 GT that's performance is same as 7800 gtx except 7900 gt can overclock better.

funny im running 1280x1024 25-40 fps 5/5/100%. 25 being lowest during heavy action parrts

athlon 64 single core 3800+ 2.4 ghz socket 939

2gb pc3200

Comment

Originally posted by Skill View Post

lol ps3 retail price is 399$.

if you can build pc for 400$ or tiny bit more and max out ut3 that's better it can be used for alot more stuff than just ut3 also.

Comment

Working...
                          X