Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 vids

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT3 vids

    For people like me who are still awaiting their copy, I found a nice collection of vids on the planet unreal site.
    http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/View....Detail&id=111

    #2
    Originally posted by campbullard View Post
    For people like me who are still awaiting their copy, I found a nice collection of vids on the planet unreal site.
    http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/View....Detail&id=111
    i feel bad for people getting the game on ps3 10 more dollars+ less options.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by unreal300 View Post
      i feel bad for people getting the game on ps3 10 more dollars+ less options.
      I feel bad for people who spend way too much money on getting a computer that can barely run UT3 when you could spend half that and get much better results on the ps3..

      now shut up and quit bashing the PS3.

      Comment


        #4
        lol, I'm getting it for Christmas on PC.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by 3AM View Post
          I feel bad for people who spend way too much money on getting a computer that can barely run UT3 when you could spend half that and get much better results on the ps3..

          now shut up and quit bashing the PS3.
          hmmm, i bought my 7800 gtx in 2005 june when it first came out and max's ut3 fine at higher resolution than ps3 lol.

          plus i can make my own maps


          you could build a pc to max out ut3 for same price as ps3 nowdays basically.

          Comment


            #6
            my computer was only 50 euro's more then ps3 and... i can max everything at 1280x1024 (native rez)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by unreal300 View Post
              hmmm, i bought my 7800 gtx in 2005 june when it first came out and max's ut3 fine at higher resolution than ps3 lol.

              plus i can make my own maps


              you could build a pc to max out ut3 for same price as ps3 nowdays basically.
              you can build a PC to max out UT3 for 400 dollars? Please, do tell me how you would do this...Without stealing all the parts, theres not a chance in hell.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by dirkduncan View Post
                my computer was only 50 euro's more then ps3 and... i can max everything at 1280x1024 (native rez)
                you mind linking me to the parts you bought? Im having a hard time believing you made a computer that can run UT3 at max for 400 dollars.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                  you can build a PC to max out UT3 for 400 dollars? Please, do tell me how you would do this...Without stealing all the parts, theres not a chance in hell.
                  yes, if you were smart you'd know you could make a pc for maybe about same price as ps3 and max out ut3 with better fps than ps3.

                  you just gotta know what to buy which you seem like a noob and asking me otherwise you'd know you can.

                  ps3 is good if you are too dumb to build a pc.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                    you mind linking me to the parts you bought? Im having a hard time believing you made a computer that can run UT3 at max for 400 dollars.
                    i dont have time to make you a rig now i gotta head out back to work in a minute but athlon 64's are dirt cheap and motherboard and ram and hdd /dvd rom psu and get a cheap like 1950 pro you can max it or something.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by unreal300 View Post
                      yes, if you were smart you'd know you could make a pc for maybe about same price as ps3 and max out ut3 with better fps than ps3.

                      you just gotta know what to buy which you seem like a noob and asking me otherwise you'd know you can.

                      ps3 is good if you are too dumb to build a pc.
                      just link me to the parts, and im all good and willing to believe you.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                        just link me to the parts, and im all good and willing to believe you.
                        umm you arent smart enough to research pc parts and make your own find cheapest/best performance ratio? ? how are you gonna make it in life?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                          just link me to the parts, and im all good and willing to believe you.
                          www.newegg.com would be a start

                          http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819103774

                          LMFAO

                          AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Brisbane 2.1GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Processor - Retail



                          $61.99
                          Free 3 Business Day Shipping
                          (Not available in HI, AK and PR)
                          In Stock
                          .

                          Comment


                            #14
                            ut3 on ps3 is 59$ you can buy dualcore athlon 64 for 61$ LOL.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by 3AM View Post
                              just link me to the parts, and im all good and willing to believe you.
                              Just click on his name, choose "View unreal300's profile", click "Add unreal300 to ignore list", click "Save" and be done with it... believe me, that's much easier on your nerves...

                              np: Boxcutter - Skuff'd (Oneiric)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X