Auto Aim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Usefull for those with rsi? (maybe a bad joke, sorry if I hurt anyones feelings)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whats the point of auto aim :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    are u kidding? halo has MASSIVE auto aim. takes almost no skill, and your crosshairs follow the person alittle while they run by them selves.
    one of the reasons i hate halo

but most, if not all console games have SOME auto aim, and it stays for online. this is due to the fact that it is almost impossible to be acurate enough with the analoge stickes.
    yeah consoles either have some auto aim or large hitboxes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MyNameIsViolet View Post
    Auto-aim has always been in UT games (and several other shooters as well), they just don't work online ever. This will probably be true for all console versions of UT3 also. It's best to play with it disabled as it will help improve your aim in online games.

Fairly sure Halo doesn't even have auto-aim, but it's been ages since I've played it so I couldn't say for sure.

It's a safe bet that most shooters have their single-player auto-aim functions disabled for online play.
    are u kidding? halo has MASSIVE auto aim. takes almost no skill, and your crosshairs follow the person alittle while they run by them selves.
    one of the reasons i hate halo

but most, if not all console games have SOME auto aim, and it stays for online. this is due to the fact that it is almost impossible to be acurate enough with the analoge stickes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Auto-aim has always been in UT games (and several other shooters as well), they just don't work online ever. This will probably be true for all console versions of UT3 also. It's best to play with it disabled as it will help improve your aim in online games.

Fairly sure Halo doesn't even have auto-aim, but it's been ages since I've played it so I couldn't say for sure.

It's a safe bet that most shooters have their single-player auto-aim functions disabled for online play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah right, So I gues they implemented it for the PS3 but left it in for anyone wanting to use a pad on PC? I was hoping it had nothign to do with online.. I guess they will leave it in even the online portion on the PS3? Does Halo and Shadowrun etc have Auto aim impleneted in online matches?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It should be added that your aim has to be "close" for auto aim to work. it doesn't just lock on to the nearest person.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Doesnt work in Multiplayer...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    makes you target the enemy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it gives you auto aim in offline games (the game aims at the bots for you), instant action and campaign.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ever play Doom II?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Auto Aim?

Auto Aim?

What does it do? I have been meaning to enable it and find out but just nto got round to it.
Working...
X