Post your ingame character!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Use Brad G.'s tweaker tool if you have a PC and you want to mix and match parts. With the simple press of a button Brad's tool unlocks the correct entries in the character ini file making these very unique creations possible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do you do this????? I want to make a bad *** Ronin !!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spidey88 View Post
    there is no way, currently.
    Try and get a picture with a camera or something, just taken of the screen.
    Most come out terrible, but you might be able to get a good one.
    I'll try. I will take one tonight. To the guy asking about swaping "parts". Just do it. Pick the character you want and experiment. Its there bud. Not hard at all. Sometimes people on the net have a hard time sharing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [shot]http://i29.tinypic.com/2rzp5ia.jpg[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SHOGUN_1 View Post
    If there was a way to take screen shots with the PS3 I would have one up [if there is a way please enlighten us PS3 owners]. Great Characters!!! Damm I wanna put mine up!!!
    there is no way, currently.
    Try and get a picture with a camera or something, just taken of the screen.
    Most come out terrible, but you might be able to get a good one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seriously, wtf. I post a thread asking how to swap parts and I don't get a single reply, yet this thread is practically FULL of people who know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If there was a way to take screen shots with the PS3 I would have one up [if there is a way please enlighten us PS3 owners]. Great Characters!!! Damm I wanna put mine up!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not really "into messing with the game" I just wondered if it was possible.
    Fine by me, I can't see my character anyway =]]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can't import those onto the PS3 because they are not unique models ... but rather models made up of parts that already exist. So no with the PS3 you are stuck with the models the way they are. Its one of the benefits to having the PC version ... if you are into messing with game settings/functionality then you want the PC version since the PS3 version does not have any user editable files like the .ini files of the PC version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DHJudas View Post

did you do it by messing with the .ini???
    And does anybody know if you can import them onto the ps3???
    Cause I use Lauren(I think that's her name anyway) and I'd like to have the skirt type thing.
    But somebody said it's not possible on the PS3 =[ anybody know??
    and if it is possible to import them onto the PS3, anybody care to make one for me so I can do it??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [screenshot]http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9206/charsetupim4.png[/screenshot]

Mostly just Akasha with a few tweaks, but I turned off the no facemask rule for the helmets to get some compound headgear.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyone have anything new???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Skill View Post
    all lookin good, and in a week we can see if the ps3 one will let us do the same
    Why, what's happnin in a week?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
    I think my question is useless but ill try it anyway....
    does this mixed body part also works for PS3 version?
    i guess not since almost nothing works on the PS3 version compared to the PC version....
    Mixing body parts requires making some changes to an .ini file, so I wouldn't suspect so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i just hope they fix all the goofs before the 360 version comes out\

Leave a comment:

Working...
X