Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come there's no xbox360 usb controller support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come there's no xbox360 usb controller support?

WTF? Gears of war supports it and this game has been in development for xbox360 so why is there no support?

There SHOULD be support. But you'd seriously help yourself by learning to play with mouse and keyboard. Unless you're just trolling :P

Comment

Originally posted by faultymoose View Post
      There SHOULD be support. But you'd seriously help yourself by learning to play with mouse and keyboard. Unless you're just trolling :P
      I can play keyboard and mouse and i want to play with my xbox360 controller instead of leaning over my ******* desk.

Comment

wireless kb and wireless mouse.

Comment

A little touchy perhaps? You could always buy a PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by Goobers View Post
            wireless kb and wireless mouse.
            Im tired of using mouse and keyboard, i want to own mouse and keyboard players on my ******* xbox360 usb controller why is there no support and i heard gears of war supports it out of the box.

i played unreal championship 1# online on xbox no aim assist/auto aim from 2002-2005 i could own anyones *** on controller even if they using mouse/keyboard.

im just sick of using kb and mouse been using it since freaking unreal 1998 before ut.

Comment

A little touchy perhaps? You could always buy a PS3?
              ps3 controller sucks analogs are too lose not precise.

Comment

Oh, okay. Apologies for feeding the troll. My bad.

Comment

Oh, okay. Apologies for feeding the troll. My bad.
                  TROLL?

yea

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1924/225042vn0.jpg

THAT'S WHY i own unreal tournament 3 right? as picture shows im holding my game i paid 50$ for and own every unreal ever made and played franchise since 1998?

i want my xbox360 usb controller support, this should be standard by now for all games in future.

Comment

What am I meant to be looking at? The fact that you bought the game? If you like I can go home and take a photo of MY game box too. Then we can compare sizes.

I'll win.

But anyway, as I said, the game SHOULD have controller support. But you still sound suspiciously like a troll.

And you'll still get pwned by keyboard/mouse players. A controller just has no where NEAR the responsiveness of a kb/mouse combo. Your choice how you play though ~shrug~

Comment

What am I meant to be looking at? The fact that you bought the game? If you like I can go home and take a photo of MY game box too. Then we can compare sizes.

I'll win.

But anyway, as I said, the game SHOULD have controller support. But you still sound suspiciously like a troll.

And you'll still get pwned by keyboard/mouse players. A controller just has no where NEAR the responsiveness of a kb/mouse combo. Your choice how you play though ~shrug~
                      Nope, i will own keyboard and mouse players with xbox/360 controller trust m e ive played keyboard and mouse since mplayer/quake days and heat.net unreal 3dfx 1998 days son lol.

im as good with controller as mouse and kb.

Im a troll because i expected a game that's being developed for xbox360 currently to support the xbox360 controller? LOL.

Comment

I'll win.

let me guess you downloaded your's from torrent right?

Comment

^ Yeah, okay.

Anyyyywaaay...

Epic please add controller support. Vote +1 ****box 360 controller. And all that, yada yada.

Comment

xbox360 d-pad run will be used for dodging forward/backwards/left/right like wasd set up and movement , right analog for aiming click in right analog for crouch no need for auto center option for noobs, a/b=weapon switch x? hoverboard trigger primary/alt shot lb/rb whatever.

it wouldnt be that hard for epicgames to add support in a patch all i ask, i like just laying back and fragging one of main reasons i played uc over ut2k3/ut2k4.

Comment

Autocenter?

Does UT3 even have this option? I thought they got rid of Autocenter when Quake 1 got mouse support?

Comment

Working...
                              X