This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did all the whiners come from?

I'd like to preface this post by saying that I'm not a UT fanboi. I've played all the UT games, but didn't really get into any of them until I started playing UC. I liked UC because of the high flying maneuverability and fast game play. I went back and replayed some of the UT games and I got into 2k4 for awhile.

So anyway, I've been reading all these whiney posts from people that say "this isn't UT", "this sucks, they didn't include {insert random wish here}, ect.

The game is tons of fun. I understand that there have been some bumps in the road for people who are having problems playing... I don't know what to say about that.

It's just frustrating to see people slamming consoles or slamming PCs, or controllers, whatever.

In this day and age, you would be a myopic close-minded fool if you only played games on PC or you only played games on a console.

My point is that Epic has been making console games for years... years. Not to mention the fact that they included with the collectors edition 20 freakin hours of editor tutotials... 20 hours. How is this console-centric? It's not... at all, in any shape, form, or fashion.

I saw the review on pwnagetv, and that douche says that Epic has "gone console". It's like the cool go to for disgruntled gamers.

Whatever, I just wanted to get this off my chest because I was thinking about it, while I was playing and having a blast... on my PC.

This game rocks!

Comment

Love the game,

and I agree, way too many whiners!
      it's like everyone forgot to take their midol before posting.

Comment

Releasing a game is asking for people hating it. Sad, but true. I tend to get a bit upset when people say that Epic is "sold-out" and just "doing it to screw gamers on their money". The video-game business is NOT an occupancy for people wishing to make big money. Saving up your allowance for a week won't afford the hardware neccessary to make a game like this, and Midway end up getting all the big profits. It would be my guess that the only thing that keeps Epic financially going is companies buying licences for UE3, and if that's the case we should be grateful that those at Epic even bothers to create kick-*** games such as UT3.

UT3 is honestly the best PC-game I've played so far. Whether I'm a fanboy or not is up to others.

Comment

Working...
        X