• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh oh play nicely peoples
    or else lockings will ensue

Comment

Originally posted by Entropy View Post
      Why not just hit escape or click on the giant "play offline" button...
      Obviously some people here enjoy the excitement of unplugging their machines from the wall socket instead.

Comment

Next time you feel like treating us this condescendingly, remember that we're the ones indirectly paying your salary.

Comment

One thing for sure now is that I will be unchecking the automatic login box once they get back online again.

Hope they add this problem to the next patch so at least it opens up the option to continue "Offline".

I feel your pain guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Lulzy View Post
            I'd rather they don't use gamespy in the first place.

Go ahead mods, lock the thread. It'll make the issue go away and will give you the illusion that your salary is justified.
            LMAO! *Speechless*

Comment

When you have autologin on it automatically goes into the "Logging on" screen, Esc does nothing for me.
              You can't click the big play offline button, because your stuck in the Autologin screen.

Comment

Login should be part of the main menu. I say get rid of the screen all together.

When it loads the main menu it should then try to login if you have it set to automatic. If it cannot login after say 3-5 seconds it just goes into offline mode.

Get rid of gamespy and get rid of the stupid login all together.

Comment

Working...
                X