Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to turn team colors(blue/red) off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hmm, so where do I unzip the mod folders/files to?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brightskins are the intense red and blue colors that appear when players move further away. So that should help anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, Thanks Bersy . Brightskins are the red/blue team colors?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
    The stock teamskins look pretty fugly imo, and if you do robots vs lizards etc. you don't need them anyway.
    Is there a server setting for that? I'm guessing not, but think it'd be a nice option, even if it overwrites custom characters with randomized ones. Personally, I'd like it better than blue/red, but I'm not going to go customizing my character for every game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    perhaps you should look in mod releases, I released a team shader control mutator several days ago which has the ability to turn off bright skins.

edit - link: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=588874

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MeepZero View Post
    Its a competition mod origionally for UT2k4. Its in development right now.
    On what site can I find it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its a competition mod origionally for UT2k4. Its in development right now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What is UTComp? a mod? Where can I find this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait for UTComp to come out, when you can pick what type of brightskins you get, or disable them altogether.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm, so who has the skills it requires to make this dream come true? I cant do anyhting beside what I have done so far :X, hehe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Back with UTComp I liked having my teammates not set with brightskins, just the regular player indicators. And the enemies set up with their normal brightskins. Nice balance between brightskins and purdyness

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm, an option for turning the brightskins and team colors off without removing the team-colored name tag above players head would certainly be welcome, if by any chance a mod if not an option from epicgames themself?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I most deffenetly agree, only color on my team
    maby green.

Enemy need no color .

Its easyer to se red than blue (stop sign).

ONT

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, would be good if someone could port this 2K4 mut to UT3. The stock teamskins look pretty fugly imo, and if you do robots vs lizards etc. you don't need them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like team color skins without the glow I want to turn them off to =/ The glow is just plain ugly especially at low settings !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X