Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to turn team colors(blue/red) off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to turn team colors(blue/red) off?

Is there any way to turn team colors(blue/red) off with an console command or mod? would look so much better to have original character colors when playing.

It probably wouldn't help your score...

Comment

Hehe, I didnt buy this game for scores only, that is what I have CS: S and SupCom: FA for

Comment

I would like to know this as well. I mean it might get a bit confusing but I am willing to take the time to place only characters from one faction on one team and chars. from a different faction on the other.

Comment

Team-Colors are only active if you playing a Team-Based Gametype, or not?

Comment

Originally posted by lutjekabal View Post
            Hehe, I didnt buy this game for scores only, that is what I have CS: S and SupCom: FA for
            Well, I dont want you on my team then LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
              Team-Colors are only active if you playing a Team-Based Gametype, or not?
              I believe so because deathmatch and duel have just the regular model colors if I remember correctly but don't quote me on that as I never really play those modes.

Comment

well, actually it wouldnt be such a problem since all friendly team member have a red/blue color tag above their head. It wouldt bother me at all if the player was to far away for his nametag to be displayed, I would keep in mind where my team mates are and just be carefull in general, the game would just look that much better

Comment

I wouldnt mind a way to switch off brightskins, just because it would be kinda cool to see everything in its actual colors rather than the bright blue tank shooting at all the little bright red people running around

Brightskins are great otherwise

Comment

I like team color skins without the glow I want to turn them off to =/ The glow is just plain ugly especially at low settings !!

Comment

Yeah, would be good if someone could port this 2K4 mut to UT3. The stock teamskins look pretty fugly imo, and if you do robots vs lizards etc. you don't need them anyway.

Comment

I most deffenetly agree, only color on my team
                        maby green.

Enemy need no color .

Its easyer to se red than blue (stop sign).

ONT

Comment

hmm, an option for turning the brightskins and team colors off without removing the team-colored name tag above players head would certainly be welcome, if by any chance a mod if not an option from epicgames themself?

Comment

Back with UTComp I liked having my teammates not set with brightskins, just the regular player indicators. And the enemies set up with their normal brightskins. Nice balance between brightskins and purdyness

Comment

hmm, so who has the skills it requires to make this dream come true? I cant do anyhting beside what I have done so far :X, hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X