hoverboard bug not fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoverboard bug not fixed?

i noticed that the bug that gives the ability for a hoverboard to latch onto a flying aircraft like the raptor or fury wasn't fixed

didn't they say in past pres releases that they would have it cut off if it went to high?

anyone know if there are plans for the patchs to fix this?

This is by design.

Comment

Originally posted by WarTourist View Post
      This is by design.
      I was gonna say...it's too fun to call that a bug\exploit.

Comment

wow admin was on top of that post QUICK!
        invadrzim why would this be a con? just shoot the guy off the board

Comment

it jsut seems to make short work of just about any map. it reminds me alot of the manta run

Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
          just shoot the guy off the board
          i have tried that but often it doesn't seem to work. if i use the stinger the reticle turns red but the guy doesn't fall alot of the times

thats wierd that it was by design though, it seems to scream bug. o well

Comment

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone call it a bug.

"a magnetic grapple is provided should the rider wish to tow behind larger vehicles." - the manual

If the manta can jerk you around without breaking the hold, why should hanging in the air?

Comment

Though there is an animation glitch when dodging on the hoverboard (double tap left or right).

Comment

Originally posted by Xangma View Post
                Though there is an animation glitch when dodging on the hoverboard (double tap left or right).
                And if you dodge and get out the hoverboard, you can't dodge again.

P.S, WarTourist, check your email. I sent you one (my address: mystikal.uk@gmail.com)

Comment

Hovering behind the flying vehicles is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by InvadrZIM View Post
                    it jsut seems to make short work of just about any map. it reminds me alot of the manta run

i have tried that but often it doesn't seem to work. if i use the stinger the reticle turns red but the guy doesn't fall alot of the times

thats wierd that it was by design though, it seems to scream bug. o well
                    The reticle turns red because your computer thinks you hit, but if you factor in the ping (you were playing online, right?) then you probably missed by a fraction of a second.

Comment

Working...
                    X