No announcement yet.

The Hidden Parts thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essentially, the parts are all in the game files, so other players should be able to properly see 'em. It's just that YOU have access to them, because of these ini edits.

Edited the OP and added the pics, thanks.

Comment

Would it be possible for someone to upload their fully unlocked secrets ini and give us a link, for I too am having problems with the boots.

Comment

i tried to use the male necris goggles on akasha, in the custom creation it looks perfect (i used other goggles from males on other teams, does not include liandri or krall) but in game the goggles screw up, and theres no real height difference between the NECM or the NECF, they're the same height. http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=custom1uh8.jpg
        http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ecustomqu5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
          I used the new Liandri head on my own custom char :P

[shot]http://ut2341.com/berzcustom.png[/shot]
          so .. pretty ...

man that's FUGGED UP

Comment

So fuc*** lame that we have to do all this mess to unlock stuff that we should ALREADY have either right from start or by doing the unlockallchar command...

Comment

I'm having problems getting the Johnson character. Any other tips you can give me. I did get Kensai and I did get the new corrupt character and all the body parts ... the only part I can't get to work right is the Johnson character. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Find his entry in the ini and replace it with the code above, works, make sure you get the whole thing in there, if you miss the "Characters=" part for example it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                  Find his entry in the ini and replace it with the code above, works, make sure you get the whole thing in there, if you miss the "Characters=" part for example it doesn't work.
                  I am pretty sure I did that ... his entry did not exist before though. I just pasted that line from the first post and he didn't show up. I'll try again though.

Comment

There is already an entry for johnson, what's why it says replace.

Comment

Well I must have missed it ... so I will try it again.

Comment

Awesome, definitely gonna try this.

Comment

This is what I have in my ini file:

Characters=
                          (CharName="Johnson",Description="An ex-military soldier jumped into the Tournaments after shell-shock and repressed trauma took too heavy a toll on his
                          mind. He is competent, but volitile.",CharID="F",bLocked="false",Faction="Iro nguard",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Ch aracter.UI_Portrait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head0 4>",CharData
                          =(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="D",TorsoID="B",ShoPadID= "B",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsI D="A",ThighsID="B",BootsID="B"),AIData=(Tactics=1. 0,StrafingAbility=1.0, Accuracy=0.3,FavoriteWeapon="UTGame.UTWeap_ShockRi fle"))

I just don't see what the error is.

Comment

Perhaps mine is working just fine with "unlockallchars" because I get all hidden characters on mine... Although I've got the Collectors Ed.

**Shrug** 0_o

Comment

Awesome post, helped me alot. Question however, does Kensai come with a portrait of his own? At the moment he has Bishop's portrait. But Johnson features his own portrait, so... Did I do something wrong?

Thanks.

Comment

Very interesting, but they're all male parts! Boo! I hope someone finds female parts soon (for Necris )

Comment

Working...
                                X