No announcement yet.

ut logo near the name???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probaly only top 1000 or top 100 that get that symbol.
    well my gess i dont known for sure

Comment

That's a good guess, i'm under 200 but don't get that symbol every round though.

Comment

# number of the top ranked players of that server get an UT logo.

Like if you're ranked 300 and people with rank

are in the server, you won't get an UT logo because you're not part of the top X highest ranked ones in teh server.

But if there are

You - 300
        4800 etc.

you will get an UT logo at your name.

Comment

How do I go about getting (or staying) unranked?

Comment

The U stands for "unknown" and it indicates that you have a symbol next to your name of unknown purpose.

Comment

SYMBOL = READY UP. Mystery solved.

The reason you see it at the end of a match is because it stays there for the entire match after someone has readied up in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Simeon View Post
                ...The reason you see it at the end of a match is because it stays there for the entire match after someone has readied up in the beginning.
                Except that you can start a match without it and it magically appears part way through...

Comment

It's nothing important. If it was, it would have been figured out by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                    Except that you can start a match without it and it magically appears part way through...
                    I haven't seen that happen. Take note that it appears after you click fire so you have to ready up and then click fire and then it appears. So if you check in between the symbol won't be there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora|XT View Post
                      I have QX6700, 2GB RAM and dual 8800GTX Sli... and sometimes I do not get the symbol, so it can't be that.

Really, I think its to do with the top scorers but I think it might be bugged.
                      no i dont think its based on the performance of your computer its may be based on your performance as a individual

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                        The U stands for "unknown" and it indicates that you have a symbol next to your name of unknown purpose.
                        WIN.

np: Cobblestone Jazz - Saturday Night (Live At Mondo)

Comment

No it can't have anything to do with readying up as i've seen only 1 or 2 people with it before and it doesn't change if you sit and watch instead of clicking ready yourself.

Comment

I think this is the fourth thread I've seen on this subject, yet the answer was in the very first. I almost missed this one!

Comment

Someone at Epic said "hey I've got an idea that will really mess with people......"

Comment

rof lol-ing

Comment

Working...
                                X