ut logo near the name???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut logo near the name???

why there is unreal logo near the name at finish of a multiplayer match and sometime there is no...??

Yeah... what does this mean?

/embarrassed.

Comment

It simply represents who clicked the ready button before the start of a match.

Comment

How come I get it at the end of the match near some names then... usually the ones who scored the most?

But then again in some games no one gets one.

No one actually knows for certain what it means, there have been many threads on it.

Comment

Hey Epic! How about updating the FAQ? Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Here we go again... Let's hear those theories.

Comment

It's not to do with the map change/loading/etc, it's got something to do with your performance in game, such as MVP or an achievement with rewards etc. It's only awarded to some people and doesn't change so it's not a status indicator it's a performance indicator.

Comment

I have QX6700, 2GB RAM and dual 8800GTX Sli... and sometimes I do not get the symbol, so it can't be that.

Really, I think its to do with the top scorers but I think it might be bugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora|XT View Post
                  I have QX6700, 2GB RAM and dual 8800GTX Sli... and sometimes I do not get the symbol, so it can't be that.

Lmao, he didn't mean the performance of your pc......

I have no idea what it is, there have been hundreds of theories but afaik epic have never given a definitive answer.

Comment

I'm convinced it's not about your ingame performance. I've seen ALL players have the symbol next to their name before the match, and seen UTlogo-less scoreboards at the end of a match as well. So I doubt people will get it if they get the most or least points of whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora|XT View Post

When I say performance in-game, i'm not talking PC performance LOL.

Perhaps it's got something to do with K/D ratio? Perhaps it's a number of performance indicators built into one calculation.

Comment

Hmm, I thought it was just me being an uber-nooblet, and completely missing the point of them. Seems the entire community are pretty much left in the dark :P.

How can a game developer let something so simple slip by the wayside? Haha, I'm not one for the anti-UT3 bandwagon - in fact I think that sort of behaviour is pathetic - but I would of expected at least some explanation/indication as to what this is! Game intuition is the basics!

Comment

let ask to epic.. lol....uhhh.................but how....xD

Comment

This has been asked around for such a long time and no Epic employee ever answered.

There is only one conclusion: they have no idea whats it for either.

Comment

Originally posted by Autekre View Post
                              Yeah... what does this mean?

/embarrassed.
                              Don't be, no-one knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X