Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 players in China?

This is a total stab in the dark.

I'm looking for anyone that wants to play UT3 in China! Hopefully near Beijing so we can have some decently pinged server action.

I'm a Canadian living and working here and I crave some hardcore UT3 gibbing, but native Chinese people are pretty lame and only play WoW, CS, or dozens of Chinese RPGs which are are complete rip offs of WoW. Plus Chinese people don't have the computer power necessary to run UT3.

If anyone is interested then ask for my email addy and we can talk via msn.

I don't think UT3 is legally for sale in China, unless you import. PC game piracy is a big problem in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrixzero View Post
      I don't think UT3 is legally for sale in China, unless you import. PC game piracy is a big problem in China.
      Then he should have no problem getting a hold of it.

What's the ping like from Hong Kong to Beijing? Terrible I bet. I'm usually relaxing there with a computer...

Comment

No simplfied chinese localization for China Mainland (Only the traditional chinese UT3 for HongKong and Taiwan), I know they will love it if there is a proper localized UT3 just the CS in China.

And i wanna point out the pirating problem is still hot there, maybe this make Epic feel useless to sale their games in China.

Another problem is, the Connection from Canada to China would give you a unplayable ping frequently (around 160), that makes you hard to have duel with them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeXtmL View Post
          Another problem is, the Connection from Canada to China would give you a unplayable ping frequently (around 160), that makes you hard to have duel with them.
          He's already in China though.

Comment

Fif: The ping from HK to Beijing could be very good since it is a land connection and the major cities have high speed quality connections. Can you give me your email addy and we can talk on msn and try a game? I play DOTA on Shanghai servers with 10-20 ping! HK is what 5 times farther away? so theoretically 50-100 ping!

DexTml: I'm already living in China; i'm a Canadian national living here. And the ping from Canadian/US servers is around 300.

Comment

you want play ??? iam chinese ut3 player also in BeiJing city,call me,msg your msn,let's rock...

btw:no one wants take ut3 to sell it in china...

Comment

Originally posted by RocketBoy View Post
                you want play ??? iam chinese ut3 player also in BeiJing city,call me,msg your msn,let's rock...

btw:no one wants take ut3 to sell it in china...

Are you the hyped Chinese Doom fighter who wins Fatalty?

Comment

Are you the hyped Chinese Doom fighter who wins Fatalty?
                  Yes iam...3 years ago

Comment

Yes iam...3 years ago
                    So, you're in Beijing now, i heard you once was a SiChuan boy, is that true?
                    How long have you played UT?
                    What Clan do you belong to?
                    When are you online, usually?

Comment

So, you're in Beijing now, i heard you once was a SiChuan boy, is that true?
                      How long have you played UT?
                      What Clan do you belong to?
                      When are you online, usually?
                      Yes,iam from the nice place in the world SiChuan,China. but my pro gaming in BeiJing,buz there alot media and business chance..
                      since ut99,i try be a UT2004 progamer,but iam so poor at ut...
                      did you heard about WE Team?
                      7AM - 10PM Online

Comment

Yes,iam from the nice place in the world SiChuan,China. but my pro gaming in BeiJing,buz there alot media and business chance..
                        since ut99,i try be a UT2004 progamer,but iam so poor at ut...
                        did you heard about WE Team?
                        7AM - 10PM Online
                        OK, i think we shouldn't discuss this here in this thread, you can leave your email to me, OR if you hate to drop a email addr, sending a private msg is also ok.

(I have not heard of the WE Team)

Comment

RocketBoy!!!!!

Comment

Hello~ I am from China too, but I am now in the States

Comment

Piracy Did You Know:

Did you know, that 50% of the world's pirated movies come from Canada?

Comment

Working...
                              X