Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite/Least favorite map for each gametype.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favorite/Least favorite map for each gametype.

I don't think I saw this thread yet so I guess I might has well make it.
    So, what's your favorite stock map for each gametype and witch one don't you like?
    Yes, you can have multiple votes.

DM/TDM/Duel
    I like : Deck (it's not UT withouht Deck) Sanctuary, Sentinel, Diesel and CarbonFire

I don't like : Shangrila, Deimos and Arsenal.

CTF
    I like : OmicronDawn, Coret and Strident

I don't like : Old school UT'ers, call me a heretic all you want but I hate Hydro, I just don't like It at all.

Warfare (Keep in mind that i'm more of a non-vehicle gametype guy, I haven't played warfare much)

I like : Avalanche, OnyxCoast, PowerSurge, FloodGate, Serenity,

I don't like : Tankcrossing, MarketDistrict, Torlan(it's a good map, just that I played it to death in UT2k4)

vCTF (That gametype is growing on to me)
    I like : Necropolis, Corruption

I don't like : Kargo

I have mixed fealings about Sandstorm, It's fun but the sand storm can be a little anoying, even thought it saved my *** a few times while I was a flag runner.

In Warfare I like Downtown the most followed by Floodgate and Powersurge, and then Serenity. My least favorite is Sinkhole (Bleh). I also don't like Onyxcoast. It's pretty but very unbalanced.

Comment

CTF: Coret and OmicronDawn best (good flow), Hydrosis least (takes forever to get out of the base).
      WAR: Islander, Floodgate and Avalanche best (varied), Sinkhole and MarketDistrict least (no vehicular fun).
      vCTF: Necropolis and Sandstorm best (not too hard to cap), Kargo, Containment and Suspense least (too heavily defended).

Comment

vCTF-Kargo (least favorite)

Torlan is still very fun, to me at least.

Comment

Sanctuary is a blast. Haven't seen too many of the other maps since I've been playing that one so much.

Comment

Working...
          X