sound issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound issues

ok, so, im playing a game, not sure if it happens in all gametypes since i pretty much stick to onslaught and vctf... but it seems at times my sound will just completely cut out in the game, and it ****s up any other sounds too (ventrilo/music/anything else in windows) ... it seems to happen when i blow something up, like with avrils... sometimes it'll come back in and correct itself, but other times it'll say out, and if i disconnect, the sound comes back for the menu's but goes back out once i join the server again.

this is annoying, and i know other people are having this issue, but does anyone happen to know why this is happening, is a fix coming, is there a fix i can make? ive updated my audio drivers to the latest one and it did nothing.

epic should've kept this game in the oven a bit longer, release candidate seven isnt cutting it.

I get that problem only on VCTF-Sandstorm. However, when the map changes the problem continues. Point being, for me at least, it originates in VCTF-Sandstorm. My Teamspeak continues to function, though, that would suggest it is just the game that's effected.

Comment

There are a few, that I know of, that have the exact same issue. They were on the verge of getting a new audio card, but obviously there is something brewing here.

One theory was, their machine specs were hovering around the spec and the audio was the first thing to go when pushing the limits.

Comment

Working...
      X