Major Bug with stats online + bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Bug with stats online + bots

If you play with bots online, you get stats for kills, but you dont get stats for deaths.

eg. You join a bot server and get 1000 kills and 1000 deaths.

on the stats page, you have 1000 kills, no deaths.

I noted my kills/deaths on paper and played online. I counted about 20 kills and 15 deaths.

I then hosted a bot server and played rounds with some bots. I died maybe about 10 times and got about 30-40 kills.

Compared to my notary, I had 15 more deaths and at least 50 more kills. This shows that deaths from bots are not tracked.

I seem to have been getting the opposite - beating the hell out of bots (a killing spree, dominating, or rampage before every death) but only having the deaths recorded.

Comment

Neither should count. If kills or deaths with bots is going on everybodies stat record, that is a major bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitch~Black View Post
        Neither should count. If kills or deaths with bots is going on everybodies stat record, that is a major bug.
        What about mixed servers?

Also, this has happened to me before... Shoot a bot with a rocket and your rocket kills you both. Should you get a suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by sKr1p7k1dd View Post
          What about mixed servers?

Also, this has happened to me before... Shoot a bot with a rocket and your rocket kills you both. Should you get a suicide?
          No, and yes. Stats, unless I'm mistaken, are only human vs. human. I believe it was so in 2k4. In the case of suicide, killing yourself is killing yourself, there's no way to record what you were trying to kill.

Comment

It UT2004 it was the same way. Kills/deaths from bots do not count. Although suicides are suicides no matter how you do it. My question is, do the killing sprees count if bots are some of the kills and humans the rest?

Comment

The whole stats are all bugged and totaly useless. Bots should be tracked AT ALL to remain fair else I could just kill 1000 bots at Average and have a killer rank...

Comment

Working...
              X