R they gonna fix the graphix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R they gonna fix the graphix?

Seems like the graphics are missing some things like blurring of distant objects and motion blur and stuff - are the patches going to fix any of that? Maybe I'm crazy but it looks better on my cousin's PS3 than on my pc with max settings. I tried tweaking some of the config files but seems like some stuff doesn't necessarily work yet - will the patch it? (fingers crossed)

Originally posted by blake231 View Post
    Seems like the graphics are missing some things like blurring of distant objects and motion blur and stuff - are the patches going to fix any of that? Maybe I'm crazy but it looks better on my cousin's PS3 than on my pc with max settings. I tried tweaking some of the config files but seems like some stuff doesn't necessarily work yet - will the patch it? (fingers crossed)

It isn't out on the PS3 yet...?

Comment

This IS UT3 we are talking about right?

Coz it ain't on the PS3 yet...

Comment

Originally posted by -Sephiroth- View Post
        It isn't out on the PS3 yet...?
        It has already gone gold, but has not shipped yet. Most likely got a copy using under-the-table methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurite View Post
          It has already gone gold, but has not shipped yet. Most likely got a copy using under-the-table methods.
          I think he's bull****ting/he's a PS3 fanboy, I'm pretty sure the blurring is even in the demo, I'm murdered by the stuff.

Comment

Well ut3 isn't on ps3 yet.... i heard it was going to be available for march

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
              Well ut3 isn't on ps3 yet.... i heard it was going to be available for march
              I suggest you look at the sticky on the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by blake231 View Post
                Seems like the graphics are missing some things like blurring of distant objects and motion blur and stuff - are the patches going to fix any of that?
                What video card do you have?

Comment

Working...
                X