Today I Was Board...So I Made A Goliath Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I Was Board...So I Made A Goliath Tower

Well today I was a little board waiting for a patch so I decided to make a goliath tower...

[shot]http://www.adies.net/images/screenshot00024.jpg[/shot] | [shot]http://www.adies.net/images/screenshot00025.jpg[/shot]

I used the "god" command and
    "summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_goliath_content"
    It was brilliant watching them all fall down and even better if you get in the bottom one and drive it off.

I count 20 tanks in my tower why not see if you can beat that score.!

LOL, n1!

Try to make the next one so high that it matches with the Torlan tower.

Comment

Originally posted by LêøÑ¡dås View Post
      LOL, n1!

Try to make the next one so high that it matches with the Torlan tower.
      thanks I was originaly trying to get it as high as the torlan tower but failed.

Next time maybe

Comment

omg you must have been bored. now try leviathans

Comment

Originally posted by traumatism View Post
          omg you must have been bored. now try leviathans
          I spawned as many leviathans as i could must have been about 50 in one torlan base. I had to use ghost to get out

Comment

shoot a redeemer into them.

Comment

Should should make a tower which is levi then goliath then levi then goliath.

This makes it so you can go high.

Comment

Originally posted by threeonefive View Post
                shoot a redeemer into them.
                I think the physics reaction that would need to be calculated for that would turn even the most powerful of computers into a complete meltdown, hehe.

Comment

Nice,
                  Lol.

Comment

"Yes, I'll have a stack of Goliaths please!"
                    I have a question: how do you spawn vehicles?

Comment

What happens when you drive the bottom one?

Do you get a massive death tower of death?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcodus View Post
                        "Yes, I'll have a stack of Goliaths please!"
                        I have a question: how do you spawn vehicles?
                        Hit the Tab-Key and type: "summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_goliath_content" in it, voila, a Goliath appears.
                        For other Vehicles, look at a Cheat-Site of your Choice, there are plenty of them out there.
                        With the "god"-command you will be invincible and you won't die while Spawning.

Oh, this Cheats naturally works only in Singleplay or Instant-Action.

Comment

use the console command god so then you dont get crushed
                          sometimes i use "ghost" and "walk" to fly back to the top of the pile if I fall.

To summon a vehicle use the console command

you can change the vehicle name to get others obviously but some vehicles dont need "_content" on the end of the command.

Its ace when you drive the bottom tank, the others start to wabble then come falling down usualy right on you head. You can drive quite far with the tower of tanks before they do all fall like a big mobile jelly tower

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
                            Hit the Tab-Key and type: "summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_goliath_content" in it, voila, a Goliath appears.
                            For other Vehicles, look at a Cheat-Site of your Choice, there are plenty of them out there.
                            With the "god"-command you will be invincible and you won't die while Spawning.

Oh, this Cheats naturally works only in Singleplay or Instant-Action.
                            Originally posted by Adrian_Dixon View Post
                            use the console command god so then you dont get crushed
                            sometimes i use "ghost" and "walk" to fly back to the top of the pile if I fall.

To summon a vehicle use the console command

you can change the vehicle name to get others obviously but some vehicles dont need "_content" on the end of the command.

Its ace when you drive the bottom tank, the others start to wabble then come falling down usualy right on you head. You can drive quite far with the tower of tanks before they do all fall like a big mobile jelly tower

Thanks for the commands!

Comment

how about some dominos?

Comment

Working...
                              X