No announcement yet.

Knowledge Of vehicle secrets etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your vehicle flips over and you get ejected, wait until it stops moving to try and un-flip it. Trying to do so while it is moving will just make you enter it and get ejected again. Also, when it does stop, hit e twice so you are already in the vehicle when it is un-flipping, so you can get the hell out of there faster.

Comment

Remember you can use number keys (1, 2...) to change seats in vehicles with more than 1 seat.

Comment

shaped charges stick to tanks...

Comment

The Cicadas bottom turret secondary redirects and destroys locked on avrils. The Hellbender has a way that you can keep shock explosions continuous if you shoot your shock orbs in a certain pattern, trigger a chain shock and than hold fire, it's great for close proximity chaos as you will have a continuous shock explosion! One more, on Heatray there is a way to make the Darkwalker permanently disappear on the PS3 as I know of for sure. Just get in and hop out, DO NOT DESTROY IT, and let it disappear. It will not respawn for the rest of the match. This trick is great for those who want it out of the match, though it is hard to pull off in a full room, so guarding it is key until it disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
            When your vehicle flips over and you get ejected, wait until it stops moving to try and un-flip it. Trying to do so while it is moving will just make you enter it and get ejected again. Also, when it does stop, hit e twice so you are already in the vehicle when it is un-flipping, so you can get the hell out of there faster.
            Have you ever seen someone flip it over on their-self and get crushed by it? That is hilarious, LOL!

Comment

I've crushed myself with raptors and mantas while trying to get powerups, but never with a flipped vehicle. Although I was killed when a teammate ran my scorp over with a tank

Comment

Lock Avril on SPMA camera and it targets the SPMA

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                The spma throws this "drone thing" (i cant remember the name atm) so u can see from above your targets.You can shoot it down easily...but....if you lock an avril at it the avril will reach the "drone" and then lock to the spma itself n kill it even if its not at your line of sight.

Some guys don't know it so..
                WOW! This is definitely a secret to most players including myself. But now it's not. Next time on Torlan I get the chance, it's try it time.

Here is the original thread.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=705501

Comment

*sigh* Many relaxing beers ruined. Wah!

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
                    Scorpion's ball-launcher projectiles lock onto enemy mantas and vipers.

Yes, some people dont know it.

Yah like me ... gotta try that later then

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling View Post
                      I guess you mean kamikazi attacks. Banzai are small trees.
                      I think Banzai means "long live the empire" in Japanese, that's what Japanese soldiers yell when charging with a bayonet or katana in WWII

Comment

Originally posted by JamesTang315 View Post
                        I think Banzai means "long live the empire" in Japanese, that's what Japanese soldiers yell when charging with a bayonet or katana in WWII
                        "Banzai" literally means ten thousand years (of life). It's used as a cheer like "horrah!"
                        "Tennouheika Banzai" means long live the empire.

Also, wow, necro thread.

Comment

You will find many secrets, tacitcs and tips in my tips thread.
                          (Gameplay tips->information about vehicles)

Comment

Let sleeping threads lie.

Comment

Working...
                            X