Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance for German players to get the game uncensored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance for German players to get the game uncensored?

I am from Germany, played all the ut games and always get fed up with the German censorship! In the last games it was easy to void it by installing it in English. But now you can't even choose the language, it automatically installs it into German!

Will there be any blood patches or language patches (<-- I'd prefer that type)?

http://boltwared.co.uk/cobra/Unreal%...o-English.html to get UT3 in english.

and for the blood part, update the game with beta patch 1.01 (or 1.02, but there seems to be bugs init, so id say 1.01), and ull see gore etc. cant give a link here because EPIC doesnt allow links to beta patches on their board, but im sure u'll find it :>

Comment

Thanks. In the link you gave me is already a blood patch.

Also it says I should change the language in the UTEngine.ini from DEU to INT, but it looks like there is no UTEngine. ini. It's maybe because i just deleted and reinstalled ut to see If you can install it into enlgish.

Comment

Originally posted by diwako View Post
        Thanks. In the link you gave me is already a blood patch.

Also it says I should change the language in the UTEngine.ini from DEU to INT, but it looks like there is no UTEngine. ini. It's maybe because i just deleted and reinstalled ut to see If you can install it into enlgish.
        did you look in the mydocuments/games folder?? the ini's have been moved to there and they shouldnt be deleted, i think they are stored in there even if you uninstall

Comment

By starting the game it updated it automatically.

Pretty much thanks to ya all. You have a pretty fast replying forum here.

Comment

Working...
          X