Solution to weapon throwing and xloc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution to weapon throwing and xloc.

I understand these are very touchy issues to most people. Regardless if you support weapon throwing and unlimited charges or not I think this solution would satisfy both sides.

Why don't you have them both enabled in game, BUT the server admin has the option to allow weapon throwing or not and unlimited charges for the translocator. Why would you completely take away features of the unreal series and not have an option to enable them is beyond me. Having the server admins the right to have weapon throw or unlimited translocator enabled or disabled WOULD benefit both sides and if you don't like unlimited trans don't play on those servers that enable it. Same goes for weapon throwing.

I know most of you guys are gonna reply by saying there are already mods that do both. But why should we mod something into a game via mutator that should have came with the retail?

Inf. translocator should be a mutator.

Weaponthrow should be a serverside setting.

(all imo)

Comment

Bummmmpppp

Comment

I agree the game should be completely configurable.
        The leagues will then set up some rules by which matches have to be played.

Comment

But weapon throw was a mutator that was shipped with the game.

Bindings=(Name="LeftAlt",Command="ThrowWeapon | teamsay weapon dropped, go fetch!",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Put that in the UTInput.ini in the first section and play a game with Weapon Respawn mutator on (ie weapon stay off)

Comment

yes but people want that with weapon stay on also ala CTF.

Comment

Working...
            X