Hope they add more stats support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they add more stats support

I play mostly instant action against bots as I don't have the time to be good enough to bother playing on-line. I really miss the end of game stats that used to show your weapons profiency, who got first blood, killing sprees...ect. I would also love to see the return of local stats tracking like in the original UT. That being said UT3 is absolutely incredible. It's a great mix of what was good in the original UT and UT 2004.

Jeff

I Would also leik to see local stats. But sadly, this will never happen, as they have yet to fix the connection issues.

Comment

I can't understand where the negativity over this game comes from. The game plays very well and looks fantastic. I don't get it. For now I keep checking the UT statsdb website hoping that they are going to update to UT3. I don't understand why Epic removed the detailed stats report at the end of the game though. The game is calculating these things anyways, why not show them?

Comment

i agree jeff. i can say i have had my gripes about certain things in the game but that was mainly with the menu system and server browser. other than that the game is fricking awsome. few minor changes and it will be awsomne. what would be good, would be the ability to create client side mutators for such things as local statistics, or different effects for deaths etc

Comment

Working...
        X