Ut3 Custom characters tweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 Custom characters tweak

Personally, i would love it if Epic didnt remove the tweak to port over different armour, you can make some pretty funny characters. Also if they could make them visible to other players online too, that would be cool. But I would like them to remove the possibility to make skins invisible.

Originally posted by L60N View Post
    Personally, i would love it if Epic didnt remove the tweak to port over different armour, you can make some pretty funny characters. Also if they could make them visible to other players online to, that would be cool. But I would like them to remove the possibility to make skins invisible.

number 1 is CREEPY. Number 2 is cool, and number 3 is semi-cool.

Comment

lol...
      that's all i have to say

Comment

Also if they could make them visible to other players online too, that would be cool.
        I had heard they are visible to other players now if you tweak it. I was skeptical about that, but I thought I remembered a guy saying he gets comments like "wtf is that!?" when he wins a match and the camera centers on his character.

Comment

ROFLMAO!

Number 1 broke my funny meter. The funny cup is most certainly full c[_]

Comment

I like the third one.

Comment

Originally posted by UndeadRoadkill View Post
              I had heard they are visible to other players now if you tweak it. I was skeptical about that, but I thought I remembered a guy saying he gets comments like "wtf is that!?" when he wins a match and the camera centers on his character.
              I'd be very gratefull if somebody tell me how i can make them visible online.

Regards

L60N

Comment

is there some kind of guide on how to do that? b/c I really wanna learn how

Comment

I'd be very gratefull if somebody tell me how i can make them visible online.

Regards

L60N
                  I think they are visible by default. I mean, all you did was change parts from different players right? If so, when someone else's game calls for that part it will show up since it's already part of their install. The only way stuff won't show up is if you create new parts and import them into the game. They will even see that if they install the files you created.

Comment

Originally posted by Drac°l¡ch View Post
                    I think they are visible by default. I mean, all you did was change parts from different players right? If so, when someone else's game calls for that part it will show up since it's already part of their install. The only way stuff won't show up is if you create new parts and import them into the game. They will even see that if they install the files you created.
                    I dont think they are. Me and my friend were on a server and when we had the same edited ini we could see our custom skins. But when he defaulted to normal ini, it didnt show on his screen

is there some kind of guide on how to do that? b/c I really wanna learn how
                    If you go to beyond unreal forum, there is a how to on there. Hang on, i'll find it for you....

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showp...1&postcount=71

Comment

If this isn't enabled by Epic in the future I'm sure there will be some intrepid spirits who will go through the trouble of modifying the pieces to be natively compatible with every set, and hopefully adjusting their skins to make them look even better together.

There are a lot of really fantastic looking combinations using Iron Guard + Ronin + Necris. Literally thousands of combinations for unique characters. Liandri bots and Krall don't work quite so well, aesthetically, with the other sets, but you could probably get away with using Liandri arms, legs, or head without looking like a complete freak.

Comment

Personally, i would love it if Epic didnt remove the tweak to port over different armour, you can make some pretty funny characters. Also if they could make them visible to other players online too, that would be cool. But I would like them to remove the possibility to make skins invisible.

lol that looks awesome man ! how do I make sutch charakters? do i have to change something in the UTEngine? plz tell me

Comment

That link is dead, btw.

Comment

Working...
                          X