My custom character won't show up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My custom character won't show up.

Well I'm having yet another problem with this game. I have my normal custom character I've been playign with onlien for a while. I have Custom characters ENABLED of course, and all my opponents online have a custom character. My custom character isn't showing up today. I tried re-creating him and everything, but all I have is some ugly dumb default character. I've tried everything, and I don't want to re-install.

is there something I can do? I'm VERY MAD about this. Just another problem I'm having with the game.

BTW my custom character shows up just fine in LOCAL matches, but now it won't online. Even if I'm online and I go into the settings for my custom character, he's there, but when I'm actually playing I'm the dumb default

What's the problem?

Nobody online is seeing your custom character?

Or you are seeing only one character online?

Comment

Maybe you played on a server disallowing custom chars?

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
        What's the problem?

Nobody online is seeing your custom character?

Or you are seeing only one character online?
        I'm seeing everyone ELSES custom charcter, but mine is the default.

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
          Maybe you played on a server disallowing custom chars?
          then how is everyone else using custom characters? Besides it's the server I play on all the time with custom characters

Comment

someone's gotta help me!

Comment

i just set a server up and there is a command line for the amount custom characters allowed on the server. The default is 12 so i would imagine if 12 other people have it and you are 13 then you would get stuck with a non custom character. Server owners would need to change that number to whatever the player count is so all could have custom characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
                i just set a server up and there is a command line for the amount custom characters allowed on the server. The default is 12 so i would imagine if 12 other people have it and you are 13 then you would get stuck with a non custom character. Server owners would need to change that number to whatever the player count is so all could have custom characters.
                hmm thats dumb. Guess I have to join it before 12 >_>.

Comment

Makes sense though - limiting the amount people have to download.

Comment

I've noticed that custom characters like to randomly change into the default character even in offline games. It happens if you change team for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                      I've noticed that custom characters like to randomly change into the default character even in offline games. It happens if you change team for instance.
                      but I never changed teh team. Plus it's in a deathmatch server...

Comment

Working...
                      X