How to use impact gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use impact gun?

People are killing me in 1 hit with this thing, and I can't kill **** with it. What's the secret?

Charge it up, run up to someone, double tap forward to lunge at him.

Enjoy the blood splatters.

Comment

You have to hold down the fire for it to fully charge.

Comment

prim or secondary?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynafrom View Post
          prim or secondary?
          Primary is for bone-crunching goodness...

Secondary is an EMP blast which works on vehicles and knocks powerups (ie U-Damage, Beserk) off players.

Comment

Primary is what you want.

Secondary can be used to take power ups that people have, like amp or invulnerable.

Doh, I got ninja'd.

Comment

The EMP on that thing needs a buff. Its so annoying seeing a fully charged EMP burst hit a manta, only for it to pancake you before you can even start charging it up again.

Comment

Oh baby...

Hold down the primary fire and just run around corners into people It will autofire when you get close enough. I love that freaking thing. Best thing to do is see someone chasing you. Dodge around a corner. Time out when they should be at the doorway and then pop back around the corner at them. Boom! Gibs Galore!

Alt fire will knock power ups off of people(shields, jumpboots, power ups) so it does have alot of use for Team games. I've heard that the alt can also do some serious damage to mantas but I have yet to try myself.

If you charge the primary fire and aim at the ground and release the button at the exact same time you jump you get to some good heights(at a loss of health) for reaching some hard to reach places. Takes some practice but its fun.

Comment

JACKHAMMER!! love when I get that. heheh its Hammer time!

Comment

i must b one of the ppl killin u w/ teh hammer cuz i use it alot lOL

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary_Lee View Post
                      its Hammer time!

I second that motion.

Comment

Working...
                      X