Is UT3 a PS3 exclusive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is UT3 a PS3 exclusive?

Anyone know if UT3 will get released for the 360 or will it just get released for PS3?

Lurk more.

Comment

Anyone know if this is a serious question?

Comment

Nothing is a PS3 exclusive because it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by fif View Post
          Nothing is a PS3 exclusive because it sucks.

you know, The PS3 doesn't suck. In fact it's a very good system. It has shortcomings but it by no means sucks. You're just a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by evilmegaman View Post
            you know, The PS3 doesn't suck. In fact it's a very good system. It has shortcomings but it by no means sucks. You're just a fanboy.
            QFT (I have a PS3 and 360, like them both. Both have good points and bad points)

OP: UT is a timed PS3 exclusive, it will be on the 360 in early 2008. As for on the Wii, not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sKr1p7k1dd View Post
              Lurk more.
              wtf are you talking about lurking? I asked a simple question. When I say exclusive I'm not including PC. I also know that it's not out for the PS3 yet.

I was just wondering if it was going to be released for the 360 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora|XT View Post
                QFT (I have a PS3 and 360, like them both. Both have good points and bad points)

OP: UT is a timed PS3 exclusive, it will be on the 360 in early 2008. As for on the Wii, not gonna happen.
                Thank you.

Comment

It's out for the PC right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X