GoGamer = FAIL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoGamer = FAIL!

My copy of UT3:CE was finally shipped from GoGamer on 11/20 via USPS Media Mail which has an official ETA of 2-9 days.

It is now 12/1, and I STILL have not received the game from them!!!!!!!

This sux major ballz. I had gotten fed up and went out and bought the normal version of UT3 from a walk in store. But I want my friggn' CE!! What can I do in this situation? The tracking for my package on USPS says "Your item was processed and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on November 25, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I am so ****** off about this!

Have you bothered to ring them, maybe it is lost in transit?

Why are you complaining about this on the forum? Its not like its Epics fault....

Comment

Media Mail sucks! There is a reason it is so cheap. It is slow and has a high tendency for lost or damaged packages. If you have to go USPS, always go with Priority Mail. It costs a little more but it is far more reliable and is a lot faster. Also, always get insurance for your packages if possible. It costs very little extra, especially for something that cheap.

P.S. Don't ask me how I know all this.

Comment

If I were you, I'd smash my PC into pieces and never buy a game again.

That would show em who's boss...

Comment

That sucks. My GoGamer order arrived on 11/26 - with dirtcheap shipping.

Comment

I got mine on thanksgiving day, along with my t-shirt and pistol mouse (lol).

And on that day, I announcedth, "Give thanks men, for it is time to frag!"

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank View Post
              My copy of UT3:CE was finally shipped from GoGamer on 11/20 via USPS Media Mail which has an official ETA of 2-9 days.

It is now 12/1, and I STILL have not received the game from them!!!!!!!

This sux major ballz. I had gotten fed up and went out and bought the normal version of UT3 from a walk in store. But I want my friggn' CE!! What can I do in this situation? The tracking for my package on USPS says "Your item was processed and left our BELL, CA 90201 facility on November 25, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I am so ****** off about this!
              Your obviously not familiar with the post office. Media mail, 4rth class mail, is the cheapest way to send books and media (CD, DVD, tapes) due to the weight, but not much difference for lighter items like video games. There is no advertised delivery time for that just like parcel post. Priority mail, 2-3 days is less than $5 and is very dependable. It may take 2 weeks via media mail. Sometimes, like during the holidays, media mail and parcel post may sit for a couple of days in a bin before it gets moving again. How much did you save? Like a whole $2 maybe? I you were in a hurry, you chose the worse way to ship it.

I bought mine from them as soon as I found out amazon screwed up. Ordered it online Tuesday the 20th at noon. Paid extra for overnight shipping, $16 for next day shipping, FedEX delivered it at 12:30 Wend the 21st. Fast, that went from California to the east coast in 24 hours.

Comment

I pre ordered the game on august 13th and at the time, there were no shipping options I could choose, it was pre decided. I am really, really ****** about this.

Comment

my eb games order arrived at the 28th

Comment

if they already shipped it dont blame Gogamer

Comment

Just think, by the time you get it--the game may be finished! It is a horrible game for the PC. I hope nobody got paid for creating a game that Mods have to finish to make it playable. Send it back and get a PS3--at least you can play it for what is was made for if you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X