beta patch release feedback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beta patch release feedback.

after installing the patch which I hoped that would the game be more like ut2k4 i discofered that people where talking to me that they only saw a torso and that the couldn't see me shoot. here's a sreenshot:

My eyes hurt from all the bloom.

Comment

idd, hate the bloom....

that's pretty funny though!

errm...I don't think the patch is meant to make the game like UT2004....just to sort out common problems and the main user gripes

Comment

lol if you think the patches are meant for the game to become 2k4...then it's time for you to uninstall lol

Comment

with the patch i mean that you can add servers too youre favorites again and control more in the game like crosairs and stuff like that. but the post is about the bug :P looks funny yeah, but the prob is that other players online see it too. and they can get annoyed by it. Didn't make the screen. Someone else did it for me.

Comment

I think you'll find that's not to do with the patch, its to do with unlocking character parts that weren't meant to be unlocked. They may show up in the character customisation screen but they won't in-game.

Comment

yeah did that becous after i finished the single player it had not unlocked any character, think that sucked. dont think that should happen in multyplayer then. well, if anyone tell me how to unlock the characters correctly I might do it, otherwise there will be a lot of cheating made possible by the makers.

Comment

1st: This is NOT the forum to discuss it.
                2nd: It is a beta patch where even a newer version is already developed, what do you expect?
                3rd: More patches are planned.

Comment

well hope they work out those characters then. this messes up the gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                    2nd: It is a beta patch where even a newer version is already developed, what do you expect?

1. Who cares, Epic will likely see it anyhow and move this to the right one as bugs in the demo can just much still exist in the real game even after the patch. Anyone could've figured that out by now.
                    2. He's pointing out a possible bug, so that when newer ones ARE developed, they might discover this and fix it.
                    3. Obviously, or else there wouldn't be any point in making a post about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post

everything they release is a beta release it seems. its just an excuse for the **** thing not working well, don't be fooled.

Comment

Where can I download this patch for the demo? The only patch I can find seems to be for the retail version only.

Comment

I would imagine the new demo would come out around Feburary, if UT2k3 is any bit of an indication. That's how long it took for a second demo to come out, with revisions as well as an extra level.

Comment

Working...
                          X