• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i wish i didn't unlock the characters

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, I uninstalled and wiped out all the left over files, cleaned my registry, and reinstalled and got a new ID that didn't worked, so used my old one and all the characters were unlocked, I don't know what to do.. I've formatted my computer once to see and I still have the unlocked characters. ahhhhh This is driving me nuts.. HELPPP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok I'll try it then search to see if all is gone. Than let you know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by {SotC}Karn View Post
    Yes it does, if you delete your UT directory from your "My Games" folder, it creates new ones.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure.

Best to do that then lecie.

I think its:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Matfei View Post
    Well it's definately the game reading the config files for it...
    Yes it does, if you delete your UT directory from your "My Games" folder, it creates new ones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well it's definately the game reading the config files for it...

I don't know if the game would create a new one if you deleted the current configs, but I reckon you should try uninstalling the game, making sure all folders relating to the game are gone, and see if it's fixed upon reinstall.

Worst thing about that is the time it takes to reinstall, which if unlocking the characters via campaign is important enough to you - shouldn't be too painful.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's making me sad bc I wanna play the right way.. if I didn't know I couldn't of went back after I entered that code in the command line menu I wouldn't of.. because ever new account the game is just recognizing the one that I unlocked the characters in... and I get that error for every other one.. Epic help me with you silly login system... or create some code that can lock the unlocked characters lol.. other than that love the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I did that I made a new gamespy ID and when I enter it into the login in the game it say error blah blah blah and I've rechecked everything.. it's too bad I can't delete my I'd account.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just make a new account... I heard about your wanting to unlock them the 'proper' way, and basically, wiping your current account and starting fresh is easier than messing with .ini values.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ut3 character

ut3 character

Can someone give me a list of the characters in UT3 not including the locked ones. I unlocked them all and forgot which ones were in the game originally before I unlocked them.

Thanks.

-alece
Working...
X