Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the purpose of the hoverboard jump spin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its probably a replacement from some amazing thing they removed from the gameplay.

Comment

It's because Marty McFly and Biff Tannen are characters that will be released in the first bonus pack

Actually, a Hill Valley level, has that been done before???

To run it your graphics card must be capable of 1.21 gigowatts :P

Comment

Originally posted by Somnambulist View Post
        It's because Marty McFly and Biff Tannen are characters that will be released in the first bonus pack
        Good. We need some "powah" to get over the water.

Comment

the point is that you have something to do while on the board :]

just that

Comment

How do you spin? o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Grifflyman View Post
              How do you spin? o.o
              When on hoverboard press and hold crouch, then press and hold left or right strafe, then release crouch. You can also do another trick: while on hoverboard press and hold fire then dodge left or right - dont know what this trick is called.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcodus View Post
                When on hoverboard press and hold crouch, then press and hold left or right strafe, then release crouch.
                This works.

Originally posted by Arcodus View Post
                You can also do another trick: while on hoverboard press and hold fire then dodge left or right - dont know what this trick is called.
                This doesn't do anything different than just dodging left or right while on the hoverboard, for me.

Comment

What needs to be added is the ability to FIRE and PICK UP POWERUPS while on the hoverboard.

This would make a custom levels like "HBCTF-Hill Valley 2015, or "HBDM-Hill Valley 1955" a reality...

And you should also be able to do what Biff did and that is have a Pitbull hoverboard and tow three team mates behind it.

Comment

Hello

I think chopping peoples heads off would be a good addition. The hoverboard be real usefull then. The hoverboard does get you there much faster then walking, but i still like the go for chopping heads off. Please do this it be great.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
                      Of course not. That would be too cool.
                      yeah epic has an internal coolness quota, since they dont want to overload the coolness of client side operations. ironicaly it will cause overheating...

yeah they should make more back to the future referances with their hover boards

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
                        This works.

This doesn't do anything different than just dodging left or right while on the hoverboard, for me.
                        Your right! So I did a little training to figure out how I did trick X. When on hoverboard press crouch and as you let go press and hold primary fire. Does that work? Oh and remember to release fire before you hit the ground... painful crash is painful!

Comment

Yes left/right click while in the air makes a left/right kick, works while spinning etc.

Comment

Basically tricks are just cool. Just like taunts and stuff. They're just in there to amuse, really.

Comment

speed boosts would be cool for tricks, since they're easy to mess up.

Comment

Working...
                              X