• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saw the image...

**** that looks cool as hell

i think i'll use it.

EDIT: I'm calling him Vector

Comment

yeah I also think that looks like the best head, but that's not saying much. the others are terrible.

Comment

Um... There's also an almost complete TwinSouls character that you lot obviously havent seen. Consisting of new head, shoulder pads, thighs and boots iirc.

Stick this somewhere in your UTCustomchar.ini under [UTGame.UTCustomChar_Data] to unleash the beast.

Characters=(CharName="Giblet",Description="Said to be spawned from a maiden rescued from a dragon, little else is known about him.",CharID="P",bLocked="false",Faction="TwinSoul s",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Charact er.UI_Portrait_Character_Locked>",CharData=(Family ID="TWIM",HeadID="A",TorsoID="C",ShoPadID="G",bHas LeftShoPad=true,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="E",Th ighsID="C",BootsID="E"))

You can also bung these new parts in the same place for good measure.

Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male. Mesh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_XShoPad07",PartID="G",Family ID="TWIM")
        Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male.M esh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_Boots05",PartID="E",FamilyID= "TWIM")
        Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="CH_RTeam_Male.Me sh.SK_CH_RTeam_Male_Arms05",PartID="E",FamilyID="T WIM")

Comment

looks like it has only one eye so i reckon cyclops as sum1 said earlier

Comment

^^ The new character doesn't have to be called Giblet of course, name him anything you want.

Comment

Dissconnect?

No wait, that's for the Skarjj dude.....

Comment

Tensor

Comment

Pokie (from the Garfield Comic Strip)

Comment

Originally posted by walls99 View Post
                    Pokie (from the Garfield Comic Strip)
                    That's "Pookie"...

np: Tocotronic - Aus Meiner Festung (Kapitulation)

Comment

Cyclops seems to fit well, now that I've looked at him ingame. The head is certainly not in use by any current bots - and couldn't possibly be, either as the head wasn't listed in the first place.

The "Giblet" head is actually from the bot Kensai, who often gets added to your team in Campaign mode along with the bot Rook. The three new body-parts however are nice and unknown!

Comment

Vector...

Original Corrupt bot in UT. Nuff said

Comment

Hmm, his name should be......Johnny 5.

Comment

the name should be Fez !

Comment

Code:
                              Characters=(CharName="NewCorrupt",Description="<Strings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Torque_Description>",CharID="N",bLocked="false",Faction="Liandri",PreviewImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Portrait_Character_Liandri_Male_Head05>",CharData=(FamilyID="LIAM",HeadID="E",TorsoID="A",ShoPadID="C",bHasLeftShoPad=True,bHasRightShoPad=true,ArmsID="A",ThighsID="A",BootsID="B"))
                              Add that instead and his portrait is correct btw.

Comment

I think the reason why it was hidden is because some of the helmet parts float in the air with that head selected, plus another one is kind of awkwardly positioned.

Also, you don't have to keep the bLocked="true/false" you can just delete the attribute altogether and it works fine (i did that with all of the other "hidden" characters).

Comment

Working...
                                X