Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else hate the bot teammates in warefare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Software Junkie View Post

Edit: DeBiese, press 1 to put yourself in the Leviathan driving seat.
    You sometimes have to press it quite a few times, I remember there being the same problem in Battlefield 2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Maximum_Jason View Post
    It so great when they all jump into the Leviathan and then dont go anywhere too. They did that to me when playing the campaign on Torlan, lol
    +1 here.....they just manage to wedge the Leviathan in the main base entrance, stopping easy exit for themselves.....stupid bots.

Edit: DeBiese, press 1 to put yourself in the Leviathan driving seat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think they took that ability out, used to be F4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The bots in warfare all too often fight for non important secondary nodes while our prime node is under attack. I also so caught them sitting in the leviathan doing nothing once. :-)

Btw, how do you get to be in the drivers seat of that thing? When you're the first in it? Because one time, I thought there was no one of my team in it and I couldn't start driving the **** thing. (Maybe I didn't see that one bot in the drivers seat, who knows. :-))

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The bots in the campaign are ridiculously useless. But the opposing bots, for whatever reason seem to do a far better job.

THe orders need to say go here-here-here- not "attack" (they rarely attack the prime - which is where needs to be attacked) or "defend"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They seem pretty focussed with the orb. I wish they were as effective at stopping enemy orb runners as they were at delivering the orb.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What i did was summon the gib rifle, one man wrecking crew

Warefare and gib are actually pretty fun. Quick but who cares, just start a new one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i even tried playing a public campaign but no one joined my game.. i guess i will have to play with the God mode on

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i agree.. i cant just go through the Torlan match.. the bots are soo stupid

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the feeling when I play warface with bots, that I'm the only 1 on my team

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was playing some vctf and finally got the flag out of the base. Once i got near my base jester pinned me to the wall (looks like she did it on purpose) with the tank, i couldnt move and they returned flag

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Snotterkop View Post
    yup, I agree. Bots are so stupid in warfare (TDM, CTF etc they do pretty well) when I was playing the campaign I turned god mode on in warfare just to win quickly and get to the next match (hopefully not another Warfare :S) I tried a couple of commands (KillJester, Spawnorb, Killall, Killthestupidbotwhostealstheorballthetime) but nothing seems to work!
    lol i put on god mode too when i play warfare with the bots, they're incredibly bad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just turn orb off it makes everything slightly more bearable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol killjester is what i tried.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It so great when they all jump into the Leviathan and then dont go anywhere too. They did that to me when playing the campaign on Torlan, lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X