Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else hate the bot teammates in warefare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else hate the bot teammates in warefare?

They take the orb, do nothing with it while I have to manually go do everything myself. Anyone else have this problem, I'm looking for the command to kill a bot if they touch my orb.

yup, I agree. Bots are so stupid in warfare (TDM, CTF etc they do pretty well) when I was playing the campaign I turned god mode on in warfare just to win quickly and get to the next match (hopefully not another Warfare :S) I tried a couple of commands (KillJester, Spawnorb, Killall, Killthestupidbotwhostealstheorballthetime) but nothing seems to work!

Comment

It so great when they all jump into the Leviathan and then dont go anywhere too. They did that to me when playing the campaign on Torlan, lol

Comment

lol killjester is what i tried.

Comment

Just turn orb off it makes everything slightly more bearable.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotterkop View Post
            yup, I agree. Bots are so stupid in warfare (TDM, CTF etc they do pretty well) when I was playing the campaign I turned god mode on in warfare just to win quickly and get to the next match (hopefully not another Warfare :S) I tried a couple of commands (KillJester, Spawnorb, Killall, Killthestupidbotwhostealstheorballthetime) but nothing seems to work!
            lol i put on god mode too when i play warfare with the bots, they're incredibly bad

Comment

I was playing some vctf and finally got the flag out of the base. Once i got near my base jester pinned me to the wall (looks like she did it on purpose) with the tank, i couldnt move and they returned flag

Comment

I have the feeling when I play warface with bots, that I'm the only 1 on my team

Comment

yeah i agree.. i cant just go through the Torlan match.. the bots are soo stupid

Comment

i even tried playing a public campaign but no one joined my game.. i guess i will have to play with the God mode on

Comment

What i did was summon the gib rifle, one man wrecking crew

Warefare and gib are actually pretty fun. Quick but who cares, just start a new one

Comment

They seem pretty focussed with the orb. I wish they were as effective at stopping enemy orb runners as they were at delivering the orb.

Comment

The bots in the campaign are ridiculously useless. But the opposing bots, for whatever reason seem to do a far better job.

THe orders need to say go here-here-here- not "attack" (they rarely attack the prime - which is where needs to be attacked) or "defend"

Comment

The bots in warfare all too often fight for non important secondary nodes while our prime node is under attack. I also so caught them sitting in the leviathan doing nothing once. :-)

Btw, how do you get to be in the drivers seat of that thing? When you're the first in it? Because one time, I thought there was no one of my team in it and I couldn't start driving the **** thing. (Maybe I didn't see that one bot in the drivers seat, who knows. :-))

Comment

I think they took that ability out, used to be F4.

Comment

Working...
                              X