Ronin after the campaign end [SPOILERS!!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NiceMissMayo View Post
    I'm kinda hoping for a 2004-style expansion to the story - a whole bunch of the original, classic UT teams were missing, and could easily be slotted in - Juggernauts, Brock, Xan, the Gen'Mokai aliens, and the Unreal staple, the Skaarj! It feels like Epic have put in half for now, and are keeping the other half for an expansion.

It was nice to see the Kraal come back updated from their 'lizard with a sharp stick' Unreal 1 incarnation, but they do seem to be a slave/merc race to whoever employs them - in this case the Necris, but in previous games the Skaarj.

New weapons would be nice - Skaarj-based things like the wristblade/energy balls thing from Unreal 1 and 2 perhaps.
    this sounds nice. the wristblade would probably be the skaarj version of the impact hammer for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
      This is what happens.

Reaper beats the necris goons then as he is about to finish off Loque, Loque tells reaper that he is his father. Reaper "No, it's not possible! Noooo! Nooo!" and he jumps down a sewer. Jester becomes necris and teams up with Brock and Lauren who are after Malcolm. Bishop is now in heaven and commands and just chills with angels and stuff. Loque tells Malcolm that Reaper is still alive and is coming for him so Malcolm sends a message to Xan and captain Kirk that he needs some back up.
      Jester and Brock and Lauren enter the tournament to get enough money for a space ship. They make their way to the top were they must fight Liandri's robot team with it's two newest members, C3po and Gort. Reaper makes his way to the surface of the necris planet and escapes with Flash Gordon in Zarkov's rocket ship only to run into Cobra arms dealer, Destro. Flash and Reaper battle Destro on Phobos Classic but a shocking message from captain planet informs the duo that the necris are replacing earths oceans with nano black.
      That's all I have found out so far.

I seriously can't wait for the bonus pack...this is going to be so awesome.
      THAT sounds like a thing EA would make.

Comment

Anybody remember how there was supposed to be 'Jakob's team'? Maybe Jakob could make a return?

Comment

Originally posted by uranus View Post
          Thank you very much, you killed the story for me, now i know whats going to happen, THAAAAAAANKS!
          read the title, douche.

Comment

This is what happens.

Reaper beats the necris goons then as he is about to finish off Loque, Loque tells reaper that he is his father. Reaper "No, it's not possible! Noooo! Nooo!" and he jumps down a sewer. Jester becomes necris and teams up with Brock and Lauren who are after Malcolm. Bishop is now in heaven and commands and just chills with angels and stuff. Loque tells Malcolm that Reaper is still alive and is coming for him so Malcolm sends a message to Xan and captain Kirk that he needs some back up.
            Jester and Brock and Lauren enter the tournament to get enough money for a space ship. They make their way to the top were they must fight Liandri's robot team with it's two newest members, C3po and Gort. Reaper makes his way to the surface of the necris planet and escapes with Flash Gordon in Zarkov's rocket ship only to run into Cobra arms dealer, Destro. Flash and Reaper battle Destro on Phobos Classic but a shocking message from captain planet informs the duo that the necris are replacing earths oceans with nano black.

wow.

for the win?

Comment

Originally posted by TensorWM View Post
              wow.

for the win?
              F.
              T.
              W.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceMissMayo View Post
                As to the story: But, but, I was fighting Akasha to use up her Respawner charges so I could kill her properly! Me and my Ronin own all the Respawners for miles around, and even if the Necris took them back, I still won this match a good 5 kills ahead - can't I just use the leftover charges to res up Jester and Bishop?
                Hmm i think the respawners were running out of juice over time too - as there was a time limit to the match. Selfish Reaper again opts for the 'ill do it myself cos im hard as nails' approach and in doing so gets his sister and whole team killed. Bishop the dude wisely advises to cover all four entrances and work together, but NO!

So now because he so wanted revenge for his family, he got more of his family and his friends killed, so now he's gunna go get revenge for that, and get owned by Malcolm. Btw why did Malcolm set them up? That was a bit ******* of him.

Sarah needs to come back as a hot necris chick in a thong, Bishop as a badass Necris sniper and Othello...well...othello should...er....

Comment

Originally posted by ScuzzBuster View Post
                  Not in a supermodel way, but kind of shool girlish cute kind of way she has some intangible appeal that makes you kind of want to shag her. That mixed with the attitude and the hairstyle adds to effect. From the neck down, I believe she's identical to most of the other famale characters.
                  girlish cute kind of way, yes, the kind that fires a flak cannon in your face.

Comment

This is what happens.

Truly Epic. You should apply for a job at Epic Games, they could use epic stories like yours. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
                      I think Malcolm will return to the Tournaments, and Reaper will enter to try to face him one on one for revenge. This will be the second episode of the SP campaign.
                      ++ For turth, a good way to get back to cash and team management. Reaper has no real way to escape the Necris, he gets enslaved obviously the Necris wouldn't kill such a potential money maker. I mean they made a deal with Malcolm so obviously they are greedy too. And the only way Malcolm would face Reaper is for big cash and prizes at the tournament finals.

Comment

We all know what Reaper said at the very end

"Sir, finishing this fight!"

Comment

Just as long as the story is based around a tournament i don't care how it works out. I bought "Unreal Tournament 3" Not "Unreal Warfare". (IMO unreal warfare could be a 1337 game)

Anyways, the first bonus pack epic releases should contain a continuation - It had BETTER be about a tournament.

Comment

I want a hot necris jester!!! Plus all the other ronin necrified!

Comment

Actually, necrifying reaper would be cool. Then he would awake as a necris and lose all of his memories except the fact that malcom betrayed him. He would then enter the tournament to pwn malcom and have the necris on his team. Jester, bishop and othello will be necrified and they would still fight with him in the tourny.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronKnuckle View Post
                                Actually, necrifying reaper would be cool. Then he would awake as a necris and lose all of his memories except the fact that malcom betrayed him. He would then enter the tournament to pwn malcom and have the necris on his team. Jester, bishop and othello will be necrified and they would still fight with him in the tourny.
                                you talkin' quake 4 ****?

Comment

Working...
                                X