This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest and Best UT3 clan!

Even though the clan was just created 5 minutes ago it's already got more members than any other UT3 clan how? Because we're gods. You wanna be a god too? I dunno... We'll see.

We have a 100 man ventrilo server (which we'll upgrade if we need to), we have an IRC channel, we have forums, we have ninjas AND pirates... The clan is called UT3F. There's an Unreal Tournament 3 community called Unreal Tournament 3 Forum and all the members there kept begging us to create a clan for the community (since they love us so very very much) and here it is! If you want to become a member, all you have to do is sign up at The Forum and you're a member. No other strings attached. Seriously. Okay, I know I said you'd have to be a god but becoming a member of the clan instantly makes you a god so it's all good. Anyways, after you join The Forum just navigate to the forum for our clan, UT3F (it's under the "Clan Forums" section of our boards). If it looks pretty empty it's because I just made the clan. Get over it and make some posts if you don't like it.

Anyways, if you're not convinced yet, I'll pay you off with some private belly-dancers. Come on... you know you want to...

We r teh rawk.

Comment

Why aren't you a member yet? Everyone else is joining.

Comment

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingle Bells View Post
          Why aren't you a member yet? Everyone else is joining.
          Because you = lame!

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
            Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
            Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingle Bells View Post
              Jealousy will get you nowhere.
              TBH: I like quality clans.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
                TBH: I like quality clans.
                I'm just playing around with you, have some fun, loosen up, frag a n00b!

Comment

Working...
                X