No announcement yet.

Beta Patch 1.01 [Question]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong for who? It's right for people who want to get a taste of something before it's officially finished. It's right for the company who creates it, they get free testing and feedback.

Remember, Beta demo = released. Beta patch = leaked out.

Comment

Originally posted by UT3sysop View Post
      It locked up my system so I had to reinstall UT3. UT3 runs fine for me "WITHOUT" the patch
      I'm the opposite, I get random complete freezes without it but it runs perfect with!

Comment

Runs fine on my rig, except for the FOV slider doesn't work in the menu.

Comment

try it if you wanna, beta means it aint gonna be perfekt. Any "ofishal" patch will be numbered 1.02 or later. Released for servers, I suppose technically its released but not meant as an official patch. Beta is beta.

Comment

Originally posted by thaDAWG View Post
            Runs fine on my rig, except for the FOV slider doesn't work in the menu.
            It works fine if you delete one of the existing ini files, the game recreates it and then the slider can be used ... I forget one which one it is though. It is still limited to 100 through the UI though.

Comment

I got the patch via the Gamestar homepage..?
              Still BETA but I tried it out and it's much better =)
              Performance Boot a lil bit and several other issues were fixed! No problems at all

Comment

Working...
              X