Config Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Config Help

First of all, smashing game. Shame there's so much focus on the Warfare in Campaign, but the Co-Op is a nice feature.

Secondly, to the questions:

1) is it possible to set sensitivity to decimal places? At the minute I used the lowest setting but it's a little bit too slow, so is it possible to set to 1.2, etc?

2) is there a list of cvars availble on the Internet? I've found the config files in My Documents but a list with what they do would be great. I have searched and browsed the forums, as well as Google, but it all comes down to modding and things.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by 1stewart View Post
    First of all, smashing game. Shame there's so much focus on the Warfare in Campaign, but the Co-Op is a nice feature.

Secondly, to the questions:

1) is it possible to set sensitivity to decimal places? At the minute I used the lowest setting but it's a little bit too slow, so is it possible to set to 1.2, etc?

2) is there a list of cvars availble on the Internet? I've found the config files in My Documents but a list with what they do would be great. I have searched and browsed the forums, as well as Google, but it all comes down to modding and things.

Thanks in advance.
    1) I scrolled the forums the other day and some guy tried setting decimals but it wouldn't work, it'd give an "out of date" error so no I don't believe you can.

2) Cvars?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stewart View Post
      Not yet, but they changed it to a text input box in the 1.01 beta where you can simply type "1200" instead of the 1.2 you mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
        2) Cvars?
        Ah, methinks our friend here is a Quaker. He means commands and the like, eg for the console.

Comment

Thanks for the fast replies lads. Cvars = console variables, so basically commands to alter fps, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Catalase View Post
            Ah, methinks our friend here is a Quaker. He means commands and the like, eg for the console.
            I'm actually a diehard UT player but I never heard of the term "cvar" before. I've played Ut2004 over 2 years.

I only played QuakeIII arena for uhm.. a week? <.<

Comment

Working...
            X