Choosing what bots to be on which team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing what bots to be on which team.

...Can you do this? In UT2004, you could choose what bots should be on the red and blue teams, but to the best of my knowledge; when you have selected a roster of bots, they just appear randomly in UT3.

And what exactly does "Opposing bot faction" do?!

No, sadly, you can't. However, if you add them in the list in a certain order, you can sort them out like that. Which is lame, I hope they fix it.

Try doing this:

enemy
    enemy
    ally
    enemy
    ally
    enemy

etc.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! Much obliged. However; you wouldn't happen to know exactly what "Opposing Bot Faction" does?

Comment

If you don't use a bot roster, it should pick the bots from that faction to be your opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Vzur View Post
          If you don't use a bot roster, it should pick the bots from that faction to be your opponents.
          Unfortunately this is also bugged and sometimes it works but most times not. Yeah the bot thing is what really got me down since I play mostly offline ... I am pretty sure Epic will address this. I know some of the devs must play offline sometimes and also for testing purposes they have to play offline so I am hopeful that in the near future they will make sure that is back in. It's always been a part of UT games so I don't see why it would end now. Just be patient and by the third patch I bet it is resolved in a way that offline players will be satisfied with.

Comment

Working...
          X