How do you keep track of buddies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K so the menus let you see stats and what not... but how do you see stats from other players in your game... more so how you add them more like where do you add them?.. a lil help here?

you have to send them a friend request. can't be done during a game, which is another thing that Epic needs to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder View Post
      you have to send them a friend request. can't be done during a game, which is another thing that Epic needs to fix.
      I send friends request all the time during game o_O! just press esc then click on score then click the players name u want to add, then click view details then click send friends request

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder View Post
        Speaking of fixing things, good luck trying to add them outside of playing the game too.

I've gotten friends requests, I accept them and then the game takes me to a screen to send them a friends request, LOL

I hope they fix it in the first patch.

Originally posted by woooo View Post
        I send friends request all the time during game o_O! just press esc then click on score then click the players name u want to add, then click view details then click send friends request
        Yeah it's as simple as 123456789, then 10.

LOL They really should add more functionality, I have hope in epic, you should just be able to right click on their name and do it.

When you do it, they should only have to accept your request and thats the end of that

Comment

Originally posted by Raggdoll View Post
          With great difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by fif View Post
            With great difficulty.
            +1. This, among many other things, needs to be fixed. It is cumbersome and irritating, although I did learn something in this thread to help do it "in game." So, thanks for that.

Comment

btcomm that is very simple :s

4 clicks ? surely mouse and keyboard gamers can click 4 times easy also they made it so non mouse users can use it too, I doubt i'd be able to right click wiith a gamepad(maybe theres a way) I dunno.

Comment

ReaDIng through the manual it only tells you that u are able request friends and how to send a message and invite whilst on the main menu but it doesnt say a thing about sending friends request in game or w/e they should of done that atleast.

Comment

Yea its been alittle bit of pain.... I even whent as far as getting gamespiarcade ****.. and that just sux as well... drop me even more than through UT3 ... im in the process of getting a refund on that waste of money.

Comment

I will just stick to UT3 and bear it.

Comment

Working...
                    X