I flipped a Levi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I flipped a Levi

Whoops. And of course flipping it back over crushed me..... It wasn't on steep terrain and it really shouldn't have flipped up-side down.

The levi gets too easily stuck on terrain (as the bots are adept at finding out.) So I think it's physics needs a tweak.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Also, bots need to learn how to flip vehicles. It's annoying early in the campaign.

Bishop: Thou shalt see thy Leviathan.
      Othello: OH SHI- A LEVI?!
      Jester: EVERYONE IN THE LEVI!!111
      Then Jester gets it stuck [insert bad woman driver joke here] and they just stay in the thing like everything's fine, while I wonder why I'm defending nodes alone against 6 enemies.

Comment

BTW: You can force bots out of the driver seat by spamming "1"

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
          Nope, pressing it once works. You can force any bot out of a seat or vehicle by just entering their seat or vehicle.

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
          The levi gets too easily stuck on terrain (as the bots are adept at finding out.) So I think it's physics needs a tweak.
          Do you mean inept, not adept?

Comment

I found a scorpion sitting on it's tail, straight up in the air on suspense. When I went up to flip it, it would just spin around and around, kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
              note: I wasn't in the vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by xtruder View Post
                Also, bots need to learn how to flip vehicles. It's annoying early in the campaign.

Bishop: Thou shalt see thy Leviathan.
                Othello: OH SHI- A LEVI?!
                Jester: EVERYONE IN THE LEVI!!111
                Then Jester gets it stuck [insert bad woman driver joke here] and they just stay in the thing like everything's fine, while I wonder why I'm defending nodes alone against 6 enemies.
                love that stuff like omg its ctf........................ with vehicle's.

Comment

It happened to me too

I was firing in the Levi and it suddenly tips over..

Comment

Originally posted by EddyVercetti View Post
                    Do you mean inept, not adept?
                    No, i think he meant adept. They're adept at finding out how to get it stuck...which means THEY are inept.

Comment

I accidentally flipped the Leviathan on OnyxCoast, just after crossing the bridge. Not sure how, it suddenly rolled over. I could still get in it and fire, but I couldn't move and I couldn't flip it back the right way up either.

Also, my first time playing vCTF Kargo, I dropped an EMP mine near my base that disabled a Scorpion. Later in the game there were two Scorpions there, stuck together. They all still worked they just wouldn't move. I tried ramming them with a third to jar them apart and got mine stuck too. I eventually freed one of the others with the rocket boosters.

Comment

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
                        Whoops. And of course flipping it back over crushed me..... It wasn't on steep terrain and it really shouldn't have flipped up-side down.

You didn't happen to be on a vehicle spawn point, where you? I was in the Hellbender spamming the flag on Suspense and I was parked where the Manta spawns and it completely rolled the Hellbender.

Comment

Thinking about it I've clicked what caused it - a combination of uneven terrain and a nemesis firing at me.

Comment

Working...
                          X