This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF - 17 players on tonight >.<

Hi all - look, I want this game to flurish just as much as anyone else around there.. But I just went online to have a good-old CTF game, and after searching I get a total of 2 servers, with 17 players in? Am I missing something here, I am missing some setting that will just suddenly give me a bigger list? I live in the UK, are there any UK players getting more that 2 occupied servers tonight?

Thanks..

EDIT: Ok, realised that I had to hit "any" again to get a few more servers - seems like every time you run a search, it resets the search parameters.. sheesh...

I play ctf but mostly on weekends because college tires me out and I go bed quite early. Im guessing similar reasons for other people. But I bet there will A LOT of people player holiday times. btw if u have xfire add me xfire= imcapz

Comment

Originally posted by Evilbones View Post
      Hi all - look, I want this game to flurish just as much as anyone else around there.. But I just went online to have a good-old CTF game, and after searching I get a total of 2 servers, with 17 players in? Am I missing something here, I am missing some setting that will just suddenly give me a bigger list? I live in the UK, are there any UK players getting more that 2 occupied servers tonight?

Thanks..

EDIT: Ok, realised that I had to hit "any" again to get a few more servers - seems like every time you run a search, it resets the search parameters.. sheesh...

yeah, the search sometimes doesn't work as well as it should. And for everyone complaining that this game doesn't have enough people, and worrying about it flopping, just look at UT99. When it came out people needed top of the line equipment (Voodoo 3s lol), and the playerbase wasn't too large for awhile. Then 4-5 months later... BAM, it was swarming with people.

Comment

I live in the Uk and when i actually manage to get the game working theres about 3 servers which have players in on ctf.

Comment

just give it time.. all i can say.. this game will definately not flop

Comment

Well i don't think it will flop but i think it will make people hesitate when they are about to buy epics next game.

If theres an Ut4 i will wait at least a month until i buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by M4d.H4tt3r View Post
              yeah, the search sometimes doesn't work as well as it should. And for everyone complaining that this game doesn't have enough people, and worrying about it flopping, just look at UT99. When it came out people needed top of the line equipment (Voodoo 3s lol), and the playerbase wasn't too large for awhile. Then 4-5 months later... BAM, it was swarming with people.
              But back then there was only a few online games to compete with. Now theres hundreds. With crysis and COD4 coming out a week before UT3, its hardly surprising that fans are split as to which game to play right now.

Comment

Working...
              X